Overwatch 2 x Cowboy Bebop collab event now live!

Cool collab not worth paying even close to 50$ for though.

1 Like

I am glad that I am not into this zoomer stuff so don’t get tempted to waste any money.

1 Like

wasnt the opm collab like $35?

When will we get marvel’s Thor Reinhardt with stormbreaker which can throw electric strike instead of fire strike? :face_holding_back_tears:

OPM is $44 (4400 coins), Le Sserafim is $68 (6800 coins).

holy crackers that’s ridiculous

so when are you going to nerf Tracer huh?

Spike skin is hideous

Member Tom?
I member…

1 Like

Bruh, zoomers were like 2 years old when this show was on the air.

1 Like

Exactly… :no_mouth:

should also add that the LS collab had a 50$ bundle that gave you 6800 coins

so this one is priced more closely to that, just without the fake generosity. i like it tbh

wait wouldnt that mean overwatch was a zoomer game, isnt rein a zoomer in canon? lol

1 Like

Am I reading it right, that the deal ends in 6 days? After that you have buy everything seperately? Crazy if so.

$56? Anyone wearing these skins in game are basically wearing a red badge of how big of a toolbox they are.

Did they fire the art team too? These look pretty trash. I used to love Cowboy Bebop and the only one id possibly recognize is Reins skin.

3 Likes

why do these skins not have voice lines despite the interview saying that they did? plus why does spikes finger gun emote have a kiss sound instead of him saying bang??

4 Likes

How about Hulk Rein instead. Imagine him saying “Reinhardt smash!” everytime he ults. :smile:

Btw those bebops are still too overpriced, so i guess ill pass.

This won’t have any effect on me, but I do enjoy hearing the music on startup. Nice dose of nostalgia.

don’t forget FLCL man

2 Likes

guess I’m waiting then, I really don’t like how the Cass skin looks. the only ones I want are the Sombra and Ashe