Overwatch 2 Voice Chat Not Working

Hey guys, my voice chat hasn’t been working for months even in overwatch 1 and it still doesnt work in overwatch 2. When I join a party chat or game chat whatever it is I can only hear myself which is weird. I can’t hear anyone and no one can hear me except weirdly I can hear myself. Anyone who has a solution to this please respond to this and let me know how you fixed it. Thanks.

This issue has been persisting for certain folks in the middle east region (and Pakistan) for years. I was hoping that something would be sorted despite the incessant reports and a brand new sequel, but it seems like a VPN is still the only way forward.

It has been persisting about 8 months even before I made the following post:

I made a support ticket, they told me to contact our ISP.
Me and several others did contact the ISP and they said it was on Blizzard’s end, so we’re at kind of a deadlock circle of blame with no fix in sight.

its a bruh moment but thanks for telling me about it.

1 Like

You can try opening up a support ticket highlighting your issue but it’ll likely be put on the backlog due to the slew of issues in more popular regions atm.

It just sucks cause OW VC was part of the experience and playing comp as tank is nigh impossible without some level of comms. It’s more bearable with the ping system, but I still sorely miss it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.