Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

Hey! I was wondering why my heros are locked despite having played overwatch for quite a few years I am unable to pick anyone aside from the heros who came free with the game?

1 Like

I will say on PC, the queue has been 0, 30000 or 40000 when not in a finding server / error cycle.

Now it is 20000 players. It shows some change on some level in the codebase and data.

they’re being ddos what do you nerds not get

1 Like

hello i bought the overwatch 2 watch point pack on the 16/7/2022 and after logging to both the ps4 and ps5 versions of overwatch 2 have not gotten what i have paid for

I bought the 10 dollar pack of currency for the battle pass and never received it

1 Like

Same here, so frustrating. I hope it is back up soon.

too bad so sad, I couldn’t get in for 5 hours.

2 Likes

I guess EU will be faster now because people will go to bed xD

I can’t even log in on Xbox one, it just gives me an error message. Any known fixes to this? Or is it something I need to sit and wait for by blizzard

I didnt even get my watchpoint pack! I dont want to play this game if my money is completely wasted :confused:

barely no one can bud

It wouldn’t be the first time Blizzard servers have been this poorly managed without a DDoS.

well im in the que since 9 pm cest

Probably a million and one players trying to log into their servers, lol.

I owned OW1 and had many cosmetics unlocked, however OW2 is treating me like a new player with nothing unlocked.
Platform: Playstation

4 Likes

try the asian servers then honkeytonk

they’ve been getting DDOSed for hours now then, they should’ve fixed the issue but they don’t care enough to

1 Like

While it’s frustrating, the queue problems aren’t really unexpected since every free to play game that’s been hyped to some extent deals with it.

My problem is the fact that my Watchpoint Pack - which cost $40 - was not applied to my account when it should have been and I have the Order and Purchase History to prove that I own it.

1 Like

I think we’re all stressing too much about this, think we need to give it a day, it’s not going anywhere, bugs take time, they were not prepared. Just get some rest or play another game, dinner or relax and check in tomorrow. Goodnight guys!

All they fixed was the genji skin and replays? In 4 hours?