Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

That would be great information if their “fix” to the login issues didn’t make them worse last night. I got in 10+ times yesterday within like 30 minutes each time, now I haven’t been able to log in for over 20 hours. How are we supposed to even get to the menu now? They’re letting even less people in than before.

3 Likes

I completely understand your frustration, I believe things will be getting better soon. It’s a patience thing, I know all of our patience meters are running out and progress keeps disappearing. Your anger is valid.

1 Like

45 hours later and i still can’t get into the main menu, all these f-ing red error codes on console…they better gives us BP XP boosts or something to help with this trash launch :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

yea its as worst as it was at launch now. different amount of people in the queue but i can’t get in at all. deja vu right there

1 Like

That’s good to hear, I don’t mind waiting to for things to get fixed. I have other games to play and tv shows to watch in the mean time, I just hope my 6 years of progress gets resolved

1 Like

I don’t call that “ignoring everyone”. Plus, i don’t know where you found the “solution” you mentioned

For you all who could merge, did u play before that?

I wish I had a answer to their servers being so backed up and dysfunctional for so many people. It’s just a huge waiting game. I know from their update that they’re installing nodes to help improve packet speed, because the doorway of getting everyone in is super backed up.

Bro why is no one talking about the fact that so many people are having the problem of being able to login but then the MERGE ACCOUNT button DOESNT WORK AT ALL. I’ve been able to get in a few times and every time that ACCOUNT MERGE button was even visible, because sometimes IT WASNT EVEN THERE, when you press on it all it does is make a sounds nothing happens no queue nothing, account still reset and we know it’s “supposed to get fixed” BUT I STILL WANT TO KNOW WHEN BECAUSE IM NOT GONNA STOP UNTILL MY STUFF IS BACK ITS THAT SIMPLE.

3 Likes

The only ones that can’t enter the game are us fools that bought twice the game (the PC version and the console version) and made the mistake to merge those accounts in one. I’m saying this because I created another account on console and was able to play with no issues. So the problem lies there Blizzard, please check this and give us a reply about this.

1 Like

Aw man… I really thought it would all be fixed today… I got to play for 4½ hours yesterday uninterrupted, now this morning I’m trying to login and it’s taking longer than I expected…

I couldn’t sign in on my fiance’s ps4 at all yesterday, but I’ve just now gotten his in, after almost 30 mins, and mine, well I know it will sign me in but I’m scared to sign out :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

1 Like

I believe it will, I’m glad you’ve been trying to occupy yourself with other things than letting this whole ordeal take over your feelings, distractions are good. Everything will get sorted out, no need to fear.

2 Likes

it’s literally 10/6 and i can’t get into the game

3 Likes

This has only a little more information than the edit to this post we’re replying to. To summarize they basically said they’re very slowly working to fix the login and connection issues and for every other issue, well have you just tried logging out and back in again? If that doesn’t work, open a support ticket. lol

1 Like

I’m honestly dissappointed right now. We’ve all been waiting such a long time to play the game and it’s extremely frustrating when your friends are on and playing, while you are stuck on a bunch of wack login and server errors. i’ve honestly waited in over 200queues since launch with numbers from 30000 down to 0 and each time met with either log in error or unexpected server error, no fixes or nothing yet, since launch all i’ve seen is the “2” logo after overwatch, that’s the new content i’ve seen.
This is a disappointment.

3 Likes

All my player Icons are gone, Halloween skins gone, Blizzcon skins gone!! I have never played on PC it was only PS4 and I am now on PS5, when I went to load Overwatch (PS4) it auto updated to be Overwatch 2, you think that would have been a “wait she has all this stuff that is supposed to be unlocked” NOPE!!! Seriously Blizz!!! FIX MY STUFF!!! My Player Icon on here even got changed from the Demon Hunter to the generic Overwatch icon. What the Heck!!!??

Same is so frustrating i just want in.

hahaha yeah like the support ticket gets answered. i wouldnt count on that

I’m on Xbox but played OW1 on PC. I played Day one and yesterday morning a bunch, had all of my skins and stats from Overwatch 1, Then my game disconnected, I logged back in and It asked me to merge and all of my items and stats were gone. So I started merging and I haven’t been able to get into the game at all since.

I just get the 208 error when I get through the whole queue. Tried all day throughout the day yesterday and twice again this morning. No luck on my end.

2 Likes

ive been queuing since 9 am lol and its only takes longer to fail now eventually ill be 1999 like i was last night and at launch again the numbers meen nothing i just keep hitting x hoping i get in ofcourse im lying to my self lol i also check down detector and the reports just go up all day then will die around 11 pm when everyone gives up then we all be back 199 in queue i think i died 2 days ago and this is my personal hell and none of you are real

3 Likes