Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

Another major bug that’s affecting me and it seems many others is purchasing stuff. I bought the battle pass, and i got confirmation that I bought it, but it didn’t actually unlock. I hope this gets fixed, otherwise my money is down the drain. Same thing with Kiriko’s athleisure skin, which I bought with legacy credits but can’t equip.

109 Likes

On xbox it keeps saying that i have the trial version and in the store i can’t find the normal version only trial version

58 Likes

Any eta on the server errors?

Like should I be waiting to play or should I just move on with my day and try again tomorrow?

110 Likes

I relogged now I get to sit in a nice queue with zero players ahead of me for the past 10 minutes. Good advice XD

41 Likes

So wait, I’m suppose to delete my phone number off my battlenet account in order to do the sms protection? Won’t I lose my account and all my stuff if I do that?

26 Likes

haha sry bout that, you dont have to relogin , just having some quickplay and you will see your coins credit to your account .

2 Likes

Along with many other skins missing that others have pointed out, the Symmetra Remix Event blue dragon skin is missing, too.

21 Likes

Same here, foolish of me i know but I bought the new Doomfist pack and the new OWL Zen skin and I have yet to receive either. Blizz doing amazing things as always

9 Likes

Same here i’m so sad

1 Like

I was in the middle of my first comp match and my game crashed, now I can’t even log back into the game. I am stuck on the queue screen.

20 Likes

When I try to add a phone number I don’t get a code

15 Likes

i’m missing my golden guns, Origins skins and bunch other skins

Edit: Now after 6 hours, my skins are showing up, so i guess you just need to wait

35 Likes

loving the “40000 PLAYERS AHEAD OF YOU” gameplay

74 Likes

Dont got my 2k Coins. Lost my Genji Happi skin.

16 Likes

App icon and title are still Overwatch instead of Overwatch 2

10 Likes

its telling me i have to rebuy the watchpoint pack even though i brought back in july when it came out

83 Likes

Can confirm bought the battle pass spend the 1000 coins but it’s still not active.

16 Likes

I merged my accounts, im not seeing any error. I just cant login lol

25 Likes

Me too, i miss a lot of skins, mccree, genji, day one skin reaper, points, golden guns…
Jesus christ what a mess…

12 Likes

What about peoples numbers not working at all regardless of never being hooked to another account cause theyre being read as pre-paid and theyve been having this issue for 6 days what about cricket wireless people, metro and who knows how many else :clown_face::clown_face:

44 Likes