Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

im so tired of reading this forum im tired of looking at a queue screen im tired of checking twitter looking for anything that might give an ETA ofcourse theres nothing im tired of people complaining about skins and the watch point pack ( i also paid for these so im not against you ) when the damn servers isnt fixed im tired of being ignored by blizz for the love of god fix it or say you cant and take it offline till it is ive never felt such frustration

2 Likes

multiple hours ago i got the popup to merge my accounts… 200000 que sooo should take some time

Haven’t been able to log in once. This is an account issue, I think, and the merging has screwed us all. All of my friends are playing. In fact, some who merged are playing AND some who didn’t. It seems, consistently though, that it is us that merged early and had a lot of unlocks that are locked out of even getting to the main menu. It’s nonsense. Please prioritize fixing this and allowing you biggest players to play the game we have waited YEARS for. PLEASE.

1 Like

well. i guess my villain arc is here.

1 Like

Guys support came back to me on the errors and they said, “because you made this ticket when there were a ton of server issues”, everything is fine now and you shouldnt have any issues whatsoever. Like wow that really helps me :sob:

Missing all Overwatch original items and characters!! The Account merge button on PS5 doesn’t do anything, and I played for years on PS4 had Blizzcon skins, and tons of unlocks! Its all gone, the characters are locked, that is not cool Blizzard!! Give me my stuff from Overwatch 1 into my Overwatch 2, it autonlogged me in on my account so its not that I am on the wrong account!!

2 Likes

after i had so many problems with my account merge the game decided to throw me another curve ball and lock my heroes and ranked playlist. i got like 4 games in with my heroes after they got taken away from me again and now i can’t get pass a 600 people queue even tho yesterday 30000 were no problem. its a lotta fun till now

I get you. They have been very quiet. The updates are so few. I just do not understand how this has messed up so much.

please, both mer and my husband cant play. we merged our ps and pc account before release, and now we both cant login, same error message lc-208

4 Likes

We are saying the devs don’t give a crap because the solution they gave to people that CAN’T LOGIN TO THE GAME… is to LOGIN TO THE GAME to click a button (the account merge button only exists on the Main Menu which you need to LOGIN to see). WTF kind of logic is that. Clearly they have no Fing idea what they are talking about or doing and they are ignoring EVERYONE on the issue.

2 Likes

When the account merge button doesn’t even work and does absolutely nothing lol :man_shrugging:

Tried on PS5 and Switch. Getting an LC-208 error when logging in.

Tried everything on this page Overwatch 2 Console Error LC-208 - Blizzard Support like disconnecting and reconnecting the OAuth connection, but still not able to log in…

2 Likes

So I have merged my Xbox in Overwatch 2, I waited almost all day yesterday, logged in last night and all of my items returned, the merge process takes awhile to complete so you have to give it a bit of hours instead of a minute without logging in repeatedly because I believe it can hinder merging downloads, it definitely takes more than a minute with all the traffic of people merging at once. Your items will return. Then I posted above about the watchpoint pack, Pink Mercy is also a the only skin that is a downloadable console game add-on which means you will not lose her regardless since she is tethered to your system.

2 Likes

How is it that the people who don’t have their unlocks (but are getting them soon, it’s a known issue) are complaining more than the people who can’t even get into the game because the solution given to get into the game was quite literally to go into the game and click merge lol

3 Likes

Same bro, same exact boat. Send a support ticket.

Has anyone had any luck with their career profile/account being restored yet? They finally applied the watchpoint pack for me but my profile is still wiped. I’m too nervous to even try playing a game if it messes up my account being fixed

2 Likes

yeah have fun with that. same happened to me yesterday. now, a day later they blocked my heroes and treat me like i’m a new player. like i cant play ranked etc.
my stuff isnt gone at least. cant acces most of it tho. love this. isnt driving me mad at all. really fun quality game time till now

1 Like

and now i cant get into the game at all. says timeout and connection error. I LOVE THIS

All of my items have been restored, it was just the opposite way for both of us, you got watchpoint when I didn’t. But I found a way around getting you watchpoint pack if it isn’t showing up. If your account is in merge queue it will take more than just a minute for your items to transfer over.

2 Likes

That would be great information if their “fix” to the login issues didn’t make them worse last night. I got in 10+ times yesterday within like 30 minutes each time, now I haven’t been able to log in for over 20 hours. How are we supposed to even get to the menu now? They’re letting even less people in than before.

3 Likes