Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

Know what’s more upsetting? Not even being able to login to the game at all!

3 Likes

Stay strong, fellow AMFCGIBISWHLIO club member!

8 Likes

I agree. I have had both its frusterating. Finally got in to game a few times but was bumped. I just want the watch pack cus the shop rotates end of week and i planed to use coins for a few of the packs. Blizzard needs to give us something to make up for all this… its not ok. I get the ddos wasnt there fault but they are a major company that could have prevented attacks like that in first place. Im sorry you havnt gotten in yet. Hopfully you will soon.

2 Likes

I think we need a better acronym XD

2 Likes

Felt that one bro… all my friends have repeatedly gotten in, with issues of course… but they still got in to play the game. My friend and I were in the queue lobby 15 minutes before it launched, 10000 queue. Then once we got to 0 disconnected. I have yet to get on not ONCE. I’ve been trying for
hours. With code LC-208

6 Likes

In a way, I’m glad you’re all here so I know I’m not alone in this issue… It sucks that s o many others are having this problem though

2 Likes

Imagine complaining about cosmetics while people can’t even get into the game. They’ll fix your skins once people can log in.

5 Likes

My game says the account merge was successful, but I still don’t have any of my progress or skins with all the hero’s locked even though having an overwatch one account for years.

3 Likes

This method didn’t work for me. Most heroes are locked for me including the new ones which I was able to play initially yesterday. Have already submitted a ticket to customer support.

2 Likes

Agh! After the recent communication on how some things are working now, I finally started to see a que of less than 2k. Got to 9 people ahead, disconnects…

7 Likes

I don’t have a shop and can’t buy any skins either

After over 24 hours, my merge was successfully completed. I now have everything I had before. If you’re having the same issues, things should hopefully work for you soon.

5 Likes

does this include the account wipes?? because relogging definitely does NOT work. please address this blizzard. i know y’all see us complaining about it. please give us peace of mind and tell us if our stuff is safe or not.

6 Likes

It should show up after your account merges. That’s how it worked for me

Did you check this on pc or console. What platforms?

Xbox only. Never played elsewhere

1 Like

Once again, it’s not just skins. You’re locked out of playing ranked and treated as a new player and can’t play most heroes.

Ranked is also unlocked after the merge. It gives you all modes, skins, all heroes, and other stats

I was able to enter the game after about a 30~ minute queue. Played one game of QP and entering a second one.

Thats not really a merge then is it