Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

Thought I was alone, yeah people say it’s supposed to be last on this list in the home menu when it clearly isn’t. Did all the steps correctly too.

I was willing to do this–I’d end up using the coins myself–but…there’s no shop option on my game. Literally, no shop whatsoever. It has Play, Heroes, Battle Pass, Social, Career Profile, Challenges, and Account Merge (which has been in queue for an eternity now). There’s literally no option on my Switch to access the shop.

I just keep trying to see how this is my fault in a way other than Blizzard’s, I’ve done everything correctly and I’m overthinking it aaaa

I’m a returning player and it’s forcing me to do the 50 wins in quickplay to be able to play comp. I didn’t play much comp but I’ve played the game off and on since launch this is ridiculous.

1 Like

I cant even login to the game i have entered my email 6 times lol my gmail and my mobile phone number and it keeps on saying error every time i try any suggestions?

Good day Overwatch 2 team, I’m here to tell you about a problem I’ve been having with Overwatch 2 since the first betas.
It freezes and becomes unresponsive at random intervals, almost impossible to finish a match without someone thinking I abandoned it on purpose. Even in training mode.
The game randomly freezes and crashes for no apparent reason. I had the same problem in the first beta. I have a GTX 1050 graphics card.
I think maybe the problem is caused by 2 virtual cores. I’ve talked to about 20 people with the same problem, and they all had the same 2 core i3/i5/g CPUs with hyperthreading and video cards like gtx 1050 or gtx 660.
Here is a video that shows the problem I described above, this happens both in the training mode and in quickplay and the crashes are at random times: OVERWATCH FREEEZE HELP - YouTube

I also leave you a blizzard forum where there are more people with the same problem: [Main Thread] Game freezing with Intel i3 / Dual core CPUs - #30 by Chocco-2973

Please help us! (I already opened a ticket explaining this)

5 Likes

i want to change my region country every time i do it it open me a ticket says Processing after 2 or 3 hours it get deleted and i don’t get a email or something like this i hope u can help me with it and thanks <3

2 Likes

I can’t even add my phone number when it’s a contract phone… What’s happening here? How can it take so long to deal with server crashes and ddos attacks. Ddos attacks are not that difficult to actually with if you know what to look for?
But all I want to do is add my phone number to battlenet. Without it saying I need post-paid phone. I have a contract phone come on fix this

I was finally able to log back in after about half an hour just now EST. It looks like my heroes are now unlocked…but Kirko is still locked. Am I just not understanding? I thought OW1 owners would have access to ALL new heroes from launch then after the next BP it would be behind the BP paywall.

Hello! For reasons of changing the country I have to change the region of my battlenet account… I have tried for several days to do it through the option “Change the country or region of the Battle.net account” in the assistance part and it does not work like this disabled… what can I do? Thanks a lot.

1 Like

The fact that they stated they have no “date” vs. a “time” for a fix is hilarious . Are they implying it could take days…weeks…months to get our (i.e. those of us who have played OW1 for years) cosmetics, skins, overall previous progress back? Yikes. I used to play WoW (2004-2017) so I’m used to Blizz launches going awry, but this right here is a whole new level of buffoonery in terms of launches gone wrong…

2 Likes

Kirko only lock for Rank mode. You can use her in QP

1 Like

I’m in the same boat. I’ve got a ticket open for a region change, so try that.

The lack of communication is what frustrating that last communication was 7 hours ago. Cant we get a update!

9 Likes

omg there’s no way… i’m actually so scared cause what if they can’t bring these items back? i regret merging my accounts so bad rn…:smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

sorry to hear this. I’m on PS4(Europe/UK).
But this option not guarantee that will help with Watchpoint pack content receiving, and this move not normal, they must fix this and other problems asap for all players

My Watchpoint Pack loaded for one session and I got disconnected from the server. Now its as if I never had the pack. I purchased it back on 6/28 – opened up a ticket with both PSN and Battle.net but I am still waiting to hear back. I’ve done everything I could think of in terms of troubleshooting. Has anyone had any luck?

2 Likes

Everything that I had (items, skins, etc) in overwatch 1 is gone, it’ll so annoying if that cannot be fixed

3 Likes

I need to change my country of residence so I can add my phone number. I can not do that at the moment because I whenever I try to use your self-service thingy it loads for a little while and then resets. If I check my active tickets I can see that there is a bunch active tickets, but nothing is happening. It says that if I can’t use the country change service I need to send you a utility bill so you can do it manually, but how in the duck am I supposed to do that? Where am I supposed to send it?

1 Like

Not me. Just finished my QP match and she is locked…what gives blizzard. I thought the DDOS only affected the login queue times…not our accounts.