October 4th is on the horizon and let’s take some time to talk about Hero Balance for launch day
- Commanding Shout
- Allied health bonus reduced from 100 to 50 HP
- Allied duration reduced from 5 to 3 seconds
- Temporary health no longer decays over its duration
- Cooldown increased from 11 to 15 seconds
Temporary health now grants 50% reduced ultimate charge instead of zero ultimate charge
Damage Role Passive - New Passive: Eliminations grant 25% increased reload and movement speed for 2.5 seconds. Does not stack with itself but will refresh the duration
All heroes now refund up to 30% ultimate power on hero swap
- Base health increased from 250 to 275
- Base armor increased from 250 to 275
- Energy Javelin cooldown reduced from 8 to 6 seconds
- Boosters impact damage increased from 10 to 25
- Micro Missiles cooldown reduced from 8 to 7 seconds
- Call Mech ultimate cost reduced by 12%
- Inspire duration reduced from 6 to 5 seconds
- Biotic Launcher primary fire damage increased from 24 to 25
- Biotic Launcher primary fire minimum falloff range increased from 20 to 25 meters
- Pressing Crouch during Guardian Angel now launches you straight up
- Angelic Descent can now be activated by holding Crouch while airborne
- Ironclad passive is enabled again (20% damage reduction while transformed)
- Hellfire Shotguns spread reduced from 8 to 7 degrees
- Railgun energy gain from non-player targets (barriers, turrets, etc.) reduced by an additional 50%
- Hack ability lockout duration increased from 1 to 1.75 seconds
I feel like they should buff rally now especially with the overhealth and inspire nerf
For how long do you think they will keep up balance? Any bets?
The new passives actually sound impactful for dps players! And the entire team passive of swapping is nice as well!
Oct 4 is still two weeks away.
Honestly it’s early to even bring this up.
(Also no notes about Kiriko… but they likely will be there.)
so the leak was true then?
i know ive def seen most of the changes before…if not all
Pretty sure rally is being changed entirely but I agree
Wait wut, let’s see.
Still nothing for Moira…? Are they just giving up?
Love a brand new AAA game that still doesn’t know what to do with a hero from 2017.
More info before release good to build up hype.
…or lack thereof.
Bastion’s Ironclad is back! Let’s gooo!
The changes they did, betting were likely for Kiriko then Moira in some way.
Going on year 3 of them not knowing Pharah exists
I think this week should have focus reveal Kiriko more.
Next week would be ideal for Balance stuff.
please, just give mei Anything im begging you
Hallelujah commanding shout nerfed, such a broken ability. DPS actually get a decent passive, love this!
He needs it, he had low survivability without healing.
What do you think she needs?
I play her occasionally, the only thing I wish she’d get is to reduce or remove the windup wait period when holding RMB icicle
the delayed launch + the travel time makes it really inconsistent to land
They have no idea what to do for a DPS passive.