Overwatch 2 Crash, Freeze or Black Screen

I also have the same problem, here are the requested links.
DxDiag: overwatch 2 DxDiag - Pastebin.com
pls help me

same here bro waiting for a fix

That system doesn’t have a standalone GPU, so it doesn’t meet the requirements for Overwatch 2.

The game runs fine for 2-3 minutes, but the screen just freezes after a while at random times and the audio is stuck in a loop. Sometimes I can go a whole match without it crashing, but today its been much more frequent, and crashes during the match.
https://pastebin.com/LcxpTdkQ

PS I’ve tried everything listed in the FAQ

HyperX audio software doesn’t seem to be compatible. Check with them for updates.

Here’s the error:

Event Name: MoAppCrash
Response: Not available
Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
P1: 33C30B79.HyperXNGenuity_5.8.0.0_x64__0a78dr3hq0pvt

i finally could run overwatch 2, the problem in my case was synapse 2, people suggested synapse 3 so i installed, the problem is that for my keyboard the macro module for it doesnt show, so i just run overwatch 2 to see if synapse was the problem, resulting in the game running, since i like to use macros with my keyboard i deleted synapse 3 and installed synapse 2, then i tried to run overwatch 2, resulting in the game running, so in conclusion uninstall the version of synapse 2 and update to the newest version of synapse 2 if you want to use your macros with your keyboard.

I upgraded my PC to a 3070TI and matching parts in early 2022. The game will backscreen and crash my entire PC at random times when playing. Not sure if it’s coincidence or something else, but the last crash happened right as I reached 100% ult charge. No other games has crashed like this this for me. Some friends have also been having this issue.

1 Like

same is happening to me

Same man, mine is even worse, it freezes my whole PC at launch, can’t do nothing. Neither ctrl+alt+del, neither ALT+F4, nothing. The only way to unfreeze it is to just restart my PC. I haven’t had any problems with Overwatch 1, my GPU is RX570.

3 Likes

Also have the same problem here

DxDiag: DxDiag - Pastebin.com

I got the same problem after I played my first game and my game just keeps crashing
DXdiag:https://pastebin.com/SiXhn9cd
idk how to save msinfo as text

Hi there. Having same issue. I play on very low resolution 1366 * 768 on low graphics, 50% rendering resolution, so I have stable 60 fps. After some time, that may vary from 20 to 45 minutes - game hangs. It doesn’t crash, and audio loops. I tried launching overwatch 2 without any other programms - same result.
DxDiag: dxdiag - Pastebin.com

When i launch OW2 from launcher, it immediately loads a blackscreen.
My DXDIAG: ------------------System Information------------------ Time of this r - Pastebin.com

I have had the game crash 3 times once in Total Mayhem and twice in competitive. All three times a Zarya was in the game. (One time we were setting up on defense, timer hits 0 and all our zarya had to do was fire her weapon and my game crashed to a black screen.)

After this, I turned down all of my settings and seem to be fine.

i am getting the same problem but it just closes and doesnt give me a error code.
DxDiag: DxDiag - Pastebin.com

That system has a 2-core CPU, which have a known issue with the game. Chime in on the mega thread.

That system doesn’t have a GPU that meets the requirements. The 800M series worked for Overwatch 1, but none of the other mobile nVidia cards were on the supported list. Although that list hasn’t been updated yet, they increased the requirements for OW2.

AMD Radeon R7 M460

The R7 line didn’t meet the requirements for OW1, so it wouldn’t meet them for OW2 either. It’s not on their list from the first game’s supported cards.

Your motherboard utility app is reporting an error, and so it microtorrent. You should open a ticket with the staff to look at more files from your PC. Contact Support - Blizzard Support

Same as above, probably need to submit MSInfo to staff.

actually after sending this post. i scrolled up a bit and watched the fix video that one of the users had copied here… and it worked! now i’m playing this game at mid graphics with 60 fps avg. with no more crash !

I have a crash error and the game closes instantly. Every time I enter a game I am playing quietly and out of nowhere the game freezes, I open the task manager and I have Overwatch 2 in Not Responding and I also have CrashMailer_64 open with Overwatch 2.