Overwatch 2 Beta Twitch Drops Troubleshooting - UPDATED INFO

same lol. After this i hope I never come back

You should have access to the Beta forums now (log out and back in if you don’t see them) please create a new topic in the #pvp-beta-bug-reports forum and provide a DxDiag file for your system. Also make sure your system meets the Overwatch 2 Minimum System Requirements which are higher than Overwatch 1.

the real overwatch 2 was the friends we made along the way LOL

5 Likes

that’s what the real beta is, the friedns we made along the way :heart: :pleading_face:

2 Likes

I forgot I still have to download after this. Dying inside

2 Likes

also most likely me tooo lmfao

Part of the six hour squad :upside_down_face:

1 Like

only like 13gb so not too terible

Im the only one of my friends who didnt get on. I watched and linked at 4 hours exactly. Lame

This thread is more active than some Discord servers

2 Likes

i am literally the only person i know who didnt get in

1 Like

this is the best thread of all time

1 Like

Dude, my 15 page essay is due in 2 hours and im here waiting for someone to tell us what is going on.

Several hours? It’s already been six. Really sucks because I’m leaving town in a few days, and would like to at least test the new content…

guys!! I heard if you do the macarena 5 times without messing up, it will immediately work!!

2 Likes

this is true very true

maybe the 6 hour gang should make a discord lol

So just double checking for those of us that have had our accounts connected and claimed the drop 5+ hours ago… if we click on the forum link and get a 404 should we assume that we still haven’t been granted a license?

I hold out faith that some day I will be able to play Overwatch 2 beta.

damn man at this point i think imma get access tomorrow