Overwatch 2 Beta Twitch Drops Troubleshooting - UPDATED INFO

So as long as it shows on both Twitch and Battlenet we should get access within the hour?

Thank you for the effort Andy! :smiley:

Any estimates on our hats?

1 Like

I have had my twitch, bnet and youtube already linked to each other prior to this.
I hope for everyone’s sake including the staff that it gets done and everyone that claimed the drops is able to receive them.

Thank you, i’ve connected it an hour or 2 ago (only connected battle.net to twitch, not vice versa before), so i hope i can get on the OW2 gang soon as well

I have everything connected both ways and have been waiting since 2pm PT. Hope what you say is true.

1 Like

I presume if we were able to claim other stuff from twitch like the lootboxes and see them appear in-game then the second point is relevant to us

Almost 6hr gxng quite unfortunate

waiting patiently for an eta on the hats andy!

Wouldn’t it be 10 hour gang? 4 hour waiting for the key then the extra 6 for not getting it

1 Like

I too will be reconsidering how much time and money Blizzard gets from me moving forward.

Here’s to hoping that the 6 hour gang will be the last.

2 Likes

Andy The GOAT of tonight

At this point I have been waiting 5 hours and 20 minutes since claiming the OW2 PVP Beta Access. Good to hear the team is making progress though!

Still can’t get in either, got my drop at around 5 :frowning:

you are right! 10 hour gang rise up!

I almost want to last into the 6 hour gang just for the memory

1 Like

Andy is the MVP <3 if this works

We want the Hat andy XD

No worries Andy, thanks for the constant communication. I’m part of 5 hour gang but I know we’ll all get in eventually.

Question though, is it possible the Beta may be extended because of this? Maybe for, I don’t know, another 2 months? :laughing: (Just seriously excited with the direction PVP is heading)