Overwatch 2 Beta Twitch Drops Troubleshooting - UPDATED INFO

stay strong folks, we are gonna make it.

I wish everyone would stop saying link this and refresh that or clear this out and restart that. I was linked on both at 5:15pm est when I claimed it and I’ve cleared every cache restarted, reinstalled, changed regions. None of it works I have 4 friends who claimed after I did and they are in while I sit here at 4+ hours of waiting. It’s just another blizzard sh*t show.

5 Likes

with you on that, who wants a make out sesh with me so I can get into the beta

welcome to the fun zone pal

I took 4 years of latin in highschool and 3 in university. :thinking: I wish I hadnt studied dead languages. But the history was always the most interesting part

1 Like

4 hr 24 gang yaaaaaaay

Dropped claimed but no Overwatch 2 :frowning:

hey man lets cool it with the rude remarks

1 Like

Thank you for your hard work! :relaxed:

What updates? to wait? That’s all we’ve been doing for half a day now!!! I work nights and I got zero sleep so I could get the key, play it, and stream it. Now I have nothing to show for it.

Thank you. Please don’t give up on us.

right back at you buddy :skull:

Claimed the drop over 4 hours ago, like most. It is in my inventory on Twitch. Are there any safeguards in place to ensure that I still get beta access at some point, since I successfully claimed the drop?

1 Like

Yeah it’s pretty intresting.

I’m only taking latin to help with my Medical Terms if I get into Medical school :crazy_face:

Same as most people in here. Claimed at 5:10 pm EST. account connected correctly. got my Twitch prime Loot box in OW1 just fine. but still don’t see OW2 in the version drop down. Did the clear cache thing and everything. Feels bad man.

2 Likes

we have yet to find out

2 Likes

So if twitch forced me to log into my brother’s account to redeem the drop and his account already has one, what do I do? did I just waste 4 hours to lose the drop just cause twitch messed up? I’m assuming I’m not getting it at this point. Why don’t they just make this an open beta instead of the mess they created?

1 Like

ha
it was beta access for EU users only?
what a great time window :rofl:

thank you so much! :heartpulse:

for streamers only**

2 Likes