Overwatch 2 Beta Twitch Drops Troubleshooting - UPDATED INFO

good thing we avoided all that redemption and customer service bogging.

4 Likes

I’m literally going to fail. It’s a 750 question vocabulary test :sob: :neutral_face:

1 Like

it looks a lot of people have been getting it so I’m sure you’re next!

You know whats funny, you claim those two loot boxes on twitch prime, they are delivered instantly to OW1 account. But ohhh no you dont get beta access after wasting 4 hours of your life and waiting another 4.

3 Likes

I was waiting for my time needed to still watch on my phone when it said i needed 2 minutes left and then after refreshing it a few times it jumped up to saying that i needed 52 minutes left… is there anything that can be done at this point??? I have screenshots that shows it as well…

1 Like

Window was way too short. Feels great to end at 98%… oh wait no it doesn’t.

4 Likes

ouch, that sounds horrendous :sob: Latin test on top of waiting for ow2 beta!

1 Like

Studying right now… I guess.

1 Like

For real though…

If i reconnect my Twitch account to Blizzard would that work

PECUNIA INVENTA, laetissimus eram!

1 Like

I’m very proud to say that I never got kicked out of the OW2 beta the servers are honestly incredible. I don’t think blizzard could’ve done better with the servers in game!!! You can’t get kicked out if you can’t get in am I right

4 Likes

they say not to do it, so I would not recommend. I did it and I’m still waiting,…almost 5 hours!

its been 4 hours and 20 minutes since i claimed the drop in the first wave. i dont understand why my account hasnt been updated. i was in the first wave of twitch drops. took off work for this because this is my favorite blizzard game. hopefully you get this fixed and update my account. i am just so disappointed with you guys. you are a very old and established company, something like this shouldn’t happen considering your reputation of creating beautiful games. I am not a happy customer. I do not think you have good customer service. Your customer service team and your Tech support team members need better training and funding for big jobs like this or something. this is bull@$#!

5 Likes

I’m in latin 1, slow down there :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull:

1 Like

Im writing a 2000 word essay while I wait LOL I just want a reason to procratinate. 4 hour GANG

im still waiting too, claimed at 5 EST, no dice. Hope everyone gets in soon. I think i messed up by unlinking Bnet from twitch trying to troubleshoot. oh well, hopefully if not tonight i wake up to the download.

1 Like

It’s been five hours. To say this is disappointing is an understatement, but certainly not unexpected.

5 Likes

same here!!! their servers are amazing right now, haven’t been kicked out once :skull_and_crossbones:

4 Likes

I am actually sooo mad over this, i cant get access

1 Like