Overwatch 2 Beta Twitch Drops Troubleshooting - UPDATED INFO

BRO I AM DEEEEEEEEEEEEEAD :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I wish I knew that before I did it… well, guess I’ll see you guys tomorrow.

8 Likes

fantastic… now I have to wait even longer. cheers!

I finally got my access after I clicked “Play” in regular overwatch, then quit the game. If you tried everything else, try this.

Thank you for update! I guess I will head to bed then (3 AM here). Hopefully I can play OW2 Beta tommo- I mean, later today haha!

1 Like

Well holding up like you saved your evening to spend it with your friends but since you’re the only one not getting the beta access, you’re stuck at watching series listening to your friends having fun on OW2… not great.

Best part is, all these hours later, still no official fix except to wait.

yeah ive been watching a stream since well before the drop timer started, i should have been one of the first people to get it but alas… 4 hours have gone by now

yup… haha can’t wait to be part of the 24 hour gang of WAITING

2 Likes

Welp, there goes my chances of playing tonight I guess.
Time to go to bed for real this time

6 Likes

Thanks lots, A lot of surely appreciate the updates :slight_smile:

He meant logoff the launcher, not unlink your Twitch account.

1 Like

Good thing I didn’t already do it off recommendation. That would sure suck! (I know you’re trying, Andy…)

5 Likes

is there something else we can do or am I going to have to give it up tonight. Also will we get it?

comes in 30 mins ago and says to unlink and relink your accounts then comes back and says dont do it. who is driving this ship?

13 Likes

man he said it just after i did it sadge

4 Likes

I feel for you. Very frustrating and unfortunate. Fingers crossed we’ll all get to play soon!

Great job telling people to do it then

7 Likes

hey but now more people can get in as it’s kicked us all back to the end of the queue… /s

Damn did this earlier due to the earlier post, rip. Guess I’ll keep waiting.

Twitch and Blizzard link through an API. I doubt it’s linked just to your Battletag. Your whole account is should still be in sync.