Overwatch 2 Beta Twitch Drops Troubleshooting - UPDATED INFO

Ending at 9PM EST… really great for us 9 to 5 working people…

1 Like

i claimed my drop on my twitch account with my blizzard account linked a little bit prior. i have my twitch linked on my battlenet client. but my drop is not working for me for some reason its been 2 hours since i claimed it

Did this and it did nothing for me sadly.

didn’t work for me :frowning: happy to see it worked for some tho

it’s been over 2 hours since I claimed drop and it’s still not working for me either, kinda sucks ngl.

I just did it, you can reconnect right away
Edit: Haven’t checked if I can get into the beta yet

1 Like

Me too, I’ve been up all day with an upset stomach hoping to play but no luck. It’s 8pm here now so I’m just going to wait until tomorrow like you lol

Been waiting three hours, but friends got it right when they claimed it after me.

1 Like

Romsil#1121

1. Linked account on twitch
  2. watched 4 hrs on eligible stream
  3. Claimed drop
  4. 1HR later - Figured out my BNET was not connected to twitch
    ***I didnt realize you needed to link BOTH ways
  5. Connected my BNET to Twitch
  6. Waiting on acess in my BNET client restarting every 5min -
6 Likes

Can confirm this did not work.

Just so you know if you do disconnect and reconnect, it may take more time to process. So, only do it once.

I claimed my key about an hour ago but still have no access to Overwatch 2 beta. I know my twitch and blizzard account are linked. Got all the loot box prime drops, cod drops, and other blizzard prime drops. I already check the game drop box arrow to see if it is there but it is not.

During the 4 hour watch/drop period I literally claimed a Hearthstone drop and got it in my game, so I know the connection is fine (and it’s been connected for a long time now). I’m in the 3+ hour gang hoping for a resolution soon.

1 Like

Yeah just did the same thing and nothing. Pretty botched beta release. Should of just sent keys to everyone that registered before the deadline.

I signed up as soon as they became available and still had to do this nonsense to try and pump their twitch views lol

5 Likes

so a blue post just came in here and suggested to ppl already waiting 3 hours to do something that will make their wait even longer? KEKW

9 Likes

This did it! It’s installing for me now.

You saying disconnect and reconnect battlenet and twitch? Or log on to battle net launcher?

I’m about to throw myself out the window LUL

1 Like

so basically this is just a giant mess of waiting? been waiting 2 hours and nothing so just gonna roll with its a botched beta rollout

6 Likes

Absolute clown fiesta of a release here

9 Likes