Overwatch 2 Beta Twitch Drops Troubleshooting - UPDATED INFO

exactly how???

3 Likes

How would we refresh it?

1 Like

Hmm… in the blizzard launcher, in the overwatch tab, under “game version” you should open the drop-down menu and check if there is a new option. It should be there, maybe restart the launcher. Then install, then try until “unexpected server issues” (if even still there) is gone - then you should be able to play. That’s how it went for me.

1 Like

What do you mean refreshing your connection? Disconnecting it on twitch and reconnecting?

I hit the 100 percent mark at hour 4 of watching SuperTF and claimed right away, but still don’t have access. I did double and triple check my account was linked on Twitch.

Should i remove the connection and reconnect again?

how to refresh? cause i’m concerned if i mess the connection up it all gets lost lmfao

4 Likes

I received the drop and have both my twitch account and my battlenet account linked to each other but nothing other than Overwatch live is showing up. I tried the region swapping, the cache clearing, and the logging out/restarting. Also, it’s been about 2hrs since I claimed the beta drop. Wondering if there’s any other way to troubleshoot this or approximately how long it may take for the beta to show up for me. Thanks!

go into twitch hit drops manage connections disconect blizzard and reconnect

The problem is that there is no new option for a lot of people even after waiting many hours. It is not possible to select the beta, only the live game.

3 Likes

Nothing.

2 Likes

It’s been exactly one hour since I’ve claimed my drop. Did the troubleshoot and double-checked my connections. Seems like the “Connections” from Twitch is the culprit (?) Twitch said I’m connected but surprisingly, from the Battle.net I had to connect it from there again. Is this causing the delay?

3 Likes

exactly the same as me, starting to lose my mind

Myst, the 1 dang helpful person. Instant access.

I may have missed the boat, but at least when i chill out i’ll be able to give it a try. Meh imma keep on minecrafting today maybe after MtG release this weekend i’ll see where OW is at.

BLIZZARD PAY THIS PERSON LOTS OF MONEY AND GIVE THEM THE ABILITY TO CALL SHOTS, he has constantly been of such great value to this community, years in fact, you would have to be crazy to not give them whatever to keep them.

3 Likes

How do we “refresh” our connection? By disconnecting and connecting our Twitch & Blizz accounts again or what?

Hi, i claimed the drop about 35 minutes ago, came here to read all issues and my twitch account (IN TWITCH was succesfully linked with my Battle.net account) so i could be available to claim the access right? here´s my worry, i just read that i have to verify in battle net web if Twitch was linked, wasn´t linked and i already do it but i would have anyways the access?

I’ve asked this question in twitter, forums and tickets and players with the same question still hasn’t got a response yet, instead you are just answering the same exact questions over and over.

1 Like

no there is a 7 day CD on connections, told me so 2 mins ago

I understand that servers were flooded and there was high traffic. What is really upsetting is that in the over three hours i’ve been waiting on the download to show up all my friends have already finished for the night. Some of them started watching streams 2 hrs after me and instantly got in the second they claimed their drops.

6 Likes

I see that.
Also, please check my post(s) above stating the wait times I had.

I said before: i was one of the early birds. Wait times PROBABLY got up after that because more and more people started claiming drops and trying to log in with time…