Overwatch 2 Beta Twitch Drops Troubleshooting - UPDATED INFO

did not help me either - JHomieFunk#1628

Still not working.I think it’s account itself don’t have the authority,not our local setting problem.

Thank you for posting an update. The fix didn’t work for me. I’m crossing my fingers that I can magically log in after work.

1 Like

Tried this, twitch shows as linked to current bnet but no forums showing etc, anyone else have similar?

1 Like

Same issue. Claimed on twitch but nothing showing up after going through all fixes - no forums, no game to install, etc.

This didn’t work for me :confused: been 2 days since claiming. Can you guys just give us a code? Clearly, something is bugged with our twitch accounts or something.

Playing videos in the background for drops is merely a viewership inflation tactic set out by Blizzard to appease their shareholders’ outlook for the future of Overwatch.

Just give us ALL the damned beta already. Quit giving it out to inactive players and brand new accounts.

If you’re worried about server performance from overpopulation during the beta then maybe only invite those who are active players. You know, the ones who have played and stuck by Overwatch throughout its entirety and still believe in the game.

As with all Blizzard games and enterprises, longevity and dedication does not equal reward.

5 Likes

Same here, nothing is working. While my friends are enjoying the game, i’m waiting…

1 Like

Day 2, Still nothing, I am sure I claimed with my account linked because just that day I received 2 golden loot boxes from the twitch prime rewards, Tho after that I did disconnect my account and connected it again just to be sure. I tried re-installing the battle.net app and still nothing, pls help, Tag: Fenix#14339

2 Likes

also tried every step mentioned above and all my accounts are linked correctly. i triple checked the battlenet tag and twitch nickname and all account names and e-mails. still nothing

This didn’t work for me either - apmc1914#2278

It seems to me that I am not flagged to have Beta even though both twitch and battle.net are connected, I watched 4 hours got the drop and claimed it. If anyone could flag me for the beta please its Deki#1401

1 Like

This did not work for me, SmarmyRabbit#1898

Blizzard support actually told me to post to this thread for help… I received the drop on twitch and Blizzard refuses to honor it. I’ve checked account linking and region matching, both check out. It has been almost 48 hours since I received the drop and I still do not have access to Beta. Lemur#1539

2 Likes

I tried reinstalling as well and still nothing. My battle tag is Seylm#11924.

It’s been 2 days, i had everything connected

Bun#21823

Battle.net launcher uninstall/reinstall did not work for me. If anyone is actually trying to fix this my battle tag is Lemur#1539

1 Like

still nothing LOL this is just sad

1 Like

doesn’t work, my gamertag is BizuKipu#2179

Singularity#11176

this is honestly so effed up like look at all these fans being screwed through these threads and nobody at blizzard cares or is helping at all

3 Likes