Overwatch 2 Beta Twitch Drops Troubleshooting - UPDATED INFO

I feel like I wasted 4+ hours of my life to get this beta access because I claimed it and it still hasn’t shown up 8.5 hours after I claimed it. Everything is linked b. net to twitch and twitch to B. net. I know you are working hard on getting everyone their beta, which I appreciate. I hope everyone who is trying gets their access soon.

3 Likes

just dropping in hopes i get help been 9 hours Kade#12997

1 Like

if you let me in I promise not to run brig in ranked anymore

8 Likes

Gonna slap the battle tag in here just in case. All connected and ready to rock - 9 hrs

BEEPBEEP23#1414

Leaving my battletag here: Edward#13638 hoping for a miracle at this point. Can confirm everything is linked or connected. Going on 9 hrs and counting…

I’ve been waiting for 8 HOURS. This is really unacceptable.

It’s been 84 years since I claimed my beta access. 9 hours of waiting is nuts

1 Like

I don’t know if this gonna speed up my access but this is my ID : LeonLight#2717
Thank you Green too give us some info and to helping us so much ^^.
I can’t wait to test this Beta ^^

i was like… 45min late to start watching and still dont have mine.

2 Likes

i feel bad i woke up like 3 houers ago so im like 2 and a half houre jaws#1244

waited all day im connected both ends Online#1615

Exactly the same here.

Still waiting, but I appreciate the hard work.

We’ve been waiting for 9 hours, but blizzard devs have probably been working under tons of stress for much more than that today.

9 hour gang Battletag: Survival#11752

Mr. AndyB I know I got the Drop on Twitch, and I know you guys are working really really hard, but I had my account connected through both ends and never got it, but I believe in you guys!

Got in guys after 9 hours! Miracles do happen!

Good luck to you all getting in!

10 Likes

go be free my brother. don’t forget us

2 Likes

Oh dang. And literally right after I posted I got it. Thanks again, devs! <3

9 hour gang. Guys. I’m with you. 9 hours after claiming I have nothing… happy beta ^)

1 Like

At this point, I’m not mad. I’m just really really sad that we all have to endure this. They should have said there was a chance, to get a chance to play OW2. I’ll just get back on OW1

BurakkuRosae#1280