Overwatch 2 Beta Twitch Drops Troubleshooting - UPDATED INFO

I watched actively for 4 hours, had my blizzard account linked. But now I realised I had my old battletag and name (used free name change). Does it still go through as it’s basically the same account? I’m feeling quite stressed now

2 Likes

Friendly re-post!

Please remember to check your BattleNet account on occasion it may take some time before the access is granted after you claim your drop.

Remember to check for updates in the App Launcher

Clear your BattleNet Cache:

Try switching regions on the LIVE version to resolve “No License Found” errors.

1. Switch to a different region
  2. Log into overwatch then log off
  3. Switch back
  4. Check for updates
1 Like

Yes. Mine is only connected on twitch and i got this drop and have got lots of other drops

1 Like

I claimed the access and still got nothing :confused:

You guys should have planned this better…

7 Likes

I’m sorry, but I’ve already tried all that and I still don’t have the beta after 1 hour!

3 Likes

Officially an hour and still nothing…
Thanks for making me waste 5 hours from my life, from 2AM to 7AM.
None of the “fixes” that the tech support wrote here worked, so who knows, maybe I’ll get it in a week at this pace, maybe I won’t get it at all, but either way Blizzard will not care, because they already got most of what they wanted from me.

Never doing this again.

6 Likes

have waited about an hour have got the 2 prime boxes but not the beta option

3 Likes

well dang, i just claimed mine then realised the same thing, surely as long as its connected on twitches end it should be fine tho right?

Yea noticed something similar. Did you changed you bnet id without updating / reconnecting the twitch link? I could claim the reward but still no access like you and twitch link did not appear in battlenet while being available in twitch.

1 hour later, tried all the suggestions, and yet still nothing.

1 Like

Have claimed my drop, been here for an hour and 15 minutes, no access yet. So dissappointing. I know the system is getting nuked. Try to be patient.

Any fix for “unexpected server error” or is it just too many people trying to get in.

waited for 1 whole hour now since the 4 hours stream and still not showing in launcher after doing all the “fix”, ig waiting 3 years arent enough for a beta when they cant even come out with a complete game

for eu its 7pm to 11pm, its a freaking middle in the night now still no access

1 Like

I mean what do you expect? 70% of the playerbase that quit is coming back and overloading the server.

In game
connecting
an unexpected error has occurred
Made arrangements to play with a friend tomorrow so I hope it’s working by then, if not then oh well, not a big deal, but just letting people know if you have this, it’s bcs a lot of people trying to play atm.

Hi, I claimed my drop an hour ago, made sure it was connected to the right account, checked for updates, restarted my client many times, logged in and out, and still nothing. Is there anything else I can try?

Too many getting in, if you got the license, take a break and check back soon. We will update once we see that problem is slowing down or being resolved.

I only want to focus on getting players getting their Beta access activated.

1 Like

I have not slept because of this.
I really regret doing that, tbh, I should have known better that something like this would happen.

2 Likes

They literally ignore the fact that people have their own lives to get back into for a dead game and profit off their nostalgia while wasting people’s time, I know people who literally stay up to watch stupid streams so they can get a chance to play and veteran like me who have multiple accounts and have been playing since the game launch not getting a beta while other does