Overwatch 2 Beta Twitch Drops Troubleshooting - UPDATED INFO

I’ve been linked for as long as I can remember

I checked before drops started, during, and after.

checked mine a hundred times on bnet and twitch and both are connected and I claimed at 5:15pm est.

1 Like

I love the idea of checking us in this thread

Yeah i’m in the same boat just unlucky i guess

Andy bby at this point just tell me who I have to send the pictures with proof to, the accounts have been linked since before the drop and I can send time stamped pics showing they’re still linked :weary:.

Heck, I’ll even send the timestamped confirmation emails stating they were linked.

5 Likes

7 hour gang are telling me to come with them they have candy

Everything is linked on both sides for me for years i get every drop normally but this time the Beta just dont show up and i claimed it almost 7 h ago

6 hours and counting. :frowning: Bearclaws#11760

Everything is linked.

still nothing zzzzzzzzzzz

Yeah I think there are a few people this is happening to. Myself included. Really disheartening when all my friends got in and I’m the only one left out. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Everything is linked, wonder what is going on considering they said within the hour everything was gonna be settled.

7 hours of waiting for nothing

AndyB please do mine ImBonn#1902

Linked account before starting to stream on twitch. I note that the instructions for linking the account given by blizzard say to do it through twitch’s website - but it also looks like you needed to link from your account settings page on bnet side? I did that late - not sure if that was needed but if so the instructions were misleading.

I haven’t been able to access beta after getting drop 6 hours ago. Extremely disappointing.

1 Like

yes I have checked for hours and hours andy I did not sit here for 7 hours almost for no reason!

1 Like

Yeah, my drops tab already says 7 hours ago. I’m just gonna go to bed at this point and hope when I wake up everything is fixed

I also had my Twitch connected to BattleNet since OWL and didn’t have a problem getting tokens. I did link BATTLENET to Twitch about two hours ago, if that makes a difference. Still haven’t been able to access the beta in launcher.

Chiming in that I’m in the same boat as everyone else! BNet account linked to Twitch, Twitch account linked to BNet. Claimed the drop just after 5 PM Eastern.

Andy my brother in christ we’ve all checked

6 Likes