Overwatch 2 Beta Twitch Drops Troubleshooting - UPDATED INFO

So I watched 4 hours worth on my phone and is says 100% of 4 hours i n the in progress section of my drops inventory. I just got home and connected my battle.net account to twitch account on my pc, but when I check my drops inventory on my pc, the OW2 beta isn’t there, it’s only on my phone. I double checked and all the accounts are correct and the same.

Blizzard are some master trolls.

Hopefully this whole experience teaches Blizz not to use Twitch drops as a distribution method for Beta keys. Would of rather it just been a lottery system or something more traditional rather than a 4 hour requirement that ended with a lot of unhappy fans. Will still love playing OW and OW2, but this did sour the mood around OW2 finally coming to us.

but Andy what if I said poo poo pee pee perhaps even poo pee poo poo?

wait i replied to the wrong mf

Guys whats after 7 hour gang
What if there’s nothing ??

1 Like

Will this pick up people who’s accounts were already linked but still don’t have access too?

guys make sure you check that your battle.net is also connected to twitch I checked and mine was not.it was connected on my twitch but when I checked on the battle.net on connected my twitch was not connected Idk if this makes sense lol but I tried :kissing:

1 Like

Alrightly weeeeell that’s my cue.

Goodbye everybody. I’ll remember you all in therapy. <3

4 Likes

I claimed the drop almost 7 hours ago, and still nothing. I had both connections setup correctly. Please help a guy out, I’m hurting.

LMAO i left when we were told “within the hour” and come back to “a few hours” hahah goodnight .

the only thing on their mind is all the money those twitch drops made them they don’t care that we didnt get in.

I really hope you are right this time.

6 Likes

My accounts has been connected since the OWL days on Twitch. Nothing about my account name has changed since then.

andy fr im so confused. cause like my account is linked. its been linked from the start? but anyhow i think its vbed time as its almost 5am now lord

Could you suggest they check the people saying they had it linked the entire time, if they don’t think there’s been an issue? At least to see if a twitch connection is actually showing?

i think they’re claiming ‘in the 7th hour of waiting’

same here! since OWL twitch it’s been connected

Does this include those who were recommended to unlink and re-link?