Overwatch 2 Beta Twitch Drops Troubleshooting - UPDATED INFO

Hey, redeemed my drop 6 hours ago, I believe, realized I missed a connection, I fixed that about an hour or two ago, and I still haven’t received the beta. Is it possible I’m still missing a step? Double checked and I am linked on twitch and the blizzard website, both ways. I’m just worried I did something wrong somewhere.

All my friends have it. All my connections are correct. I claimed at 2pm and its 8pm :frowning: pls blizzard I just wanna play with my friends

:laughing: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :sleepy: :partying_face: :cowboy_hat_face: :exploding_head: :hot_face: :hushed: :rage: :heart: :broken_heart: :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil: :kiss: :love_letter: :cupid:

Almost 6 hours here u.u

you think we’ve been sitting here for 7 hours and haven’t triple checked and triple checked again all this?

3 Likes

Hm, six hours and counting :upside_down_face:

btw its been an hour since andy said itd be an hour. i love it here

3 Likes

Just checked my prime lootboxes and they look all set, hour 6 for me so any updates from support staff would be appreciated! (Chef#12780)

yeah there’s lots of us here who didn’t miss connections and we’re all in the same boat :slight_smile:

ANDY ALERT THE 6 HOUR GANG and also get turtle back so they can comment on this thread again

people out here literally going feral before they get the OW2 beta drop. This thread is gonna be ground zero for a new wave of rabies cases :skull_and_crossbones:

Maybe the real beta key is the friends we made along the way

2 Likes

At least in 20 more minuets it will be the 1 hour deadline they talked about

ok ok ok fair enough

rip turtle. bimblo is still here tho

Maybe the real overwatch 2 closed beta test, were the friends we made along the way.

they estimated by 11:41 EST (~18 mins)… i am skeptical… but i’ll prob go to sleep soon and hope i wake up to it.

Beep beep. Is this a manual process where you flag the accounts individually or something?

that deadline already passed. they posted that here before they did on twitter.

1 Like

6.5 hours later, good to see I’m not the only one.