Overwatch 2 Beta Twitch Drops Troubleshooting - UPDATED INFO

Yes, I knew this was going to happen and we were going to be left without the beta, the treatment they give us is inadmissible.

1. Check if your account is CONNECTED to twitch.
  2. Watch 4 hours (starting now is too late…).
  3. Check your NOTIFICATIONS on twitch. You will get a notification that will require you to CLAIM your drop (actively clicking on it…), AFTER THAT it is 20-30 minutes, then you can install in the launcher.
1 Like

Hey folks,

Drops access should be rolling out to folks . If you’re not seeing the client, you can try to relog in the Battle.Net launcher.

Please be patient, making sure everyone gets their beta access may take a bit of time

11 Likes

Got the drop, downloaded, ow2 beta showing up in launcher, but now getting unexpected server error occurred and cant get into the game. Nothing i do helps… is this just too many people trying to get on?

1 Like

Do you have any recommendations for what to do about the “Error Occurred Drop not claimed” issue that some of us are getting?

I’ll check with the team, but it’s possible the login servers are under a high load right now

8 Likes

What happened if I claimed the drop but I forgot to unlinked my old Battle net name?
I relink my new Battle net name, will I still get the drop?! Please! I watched for 4 hours!

1 Like

Will the promotion end on 9pm est on the dot? My partner will be at 3 hours and 50 minutes at that point.

check my reply to your other comment, i was able to find a fix

Are you serious? I won’t even bother to give an actual answer.

I had my bnet account connected, but i changed my name a few months ago and didn’t relink the accounts after the name change. am i going to get the drop? i relinked the accounts now, and twitch says i’ve claimed the drop. it isn’t showing in the bnet launcher. do i just need to wait longer?

awesome ty trying that now

A friend of mine started a drops enabled stream at around 5:08pm, will they be able to receive a drop? Asking because the 4 hours is gonna stretch to 9:08pm-ish. :grimacing:

What happened if I claimed the drop but I recently change my battlenet name and I forgot to unlinked my old Battle net name?
I relink my new Battle net name, will I still get the drop?! Please! I watched for 4 hours!

1 Like

“it may take 30 minutes for the account to be updated!”

Mate. After 900 days of waiting for April 26. Then no pass, but on the 27th idling Twitch stream for 4 hours. Now you say wait 30 minutes, but I’m past that and still waiting.

I’ve been having a terrible Overwatch experience for the past 4 years. Please delete source code.

4 Likes

Yes, I was serious. Sorry taking the time to try and help you, won’t happen in the future. Have a nice day! :slight_smile:

Watching a stupid stream for 4 hours also takes time. Funny how that works.

5 Likes

done everything. but it’s still not working. I am once again extremely disappointed by blizzard.

8 Likes

I claimed the drop, my acccount is connected and I don’t have access to the beta. Thanks for wasting 4 hours of my time. I’ve heard bad things about the game anyway

3 Likes

I have it installed. Now I literally can’t log-in because the servers keep failing lol.