Overwatch 2 Beta Twitch Drops Troubleshooting - UPDATED INFO

Should we start an almost 5 hour gang chant???

7 Likes

This company is a joke

4 Likes

About 2 hours since I’ve claimed the drop.

Now I got it.

I hope you all get it soon, guys. I really understand the frustration. I live on the other side of the world and I woke up at 2 am just to watch the streams.

xx

what blizzard staff member do i have to have a passionate make out session with to get my beta key. its been 4 and a half hours my love

3 Likes

I hope i can get a real human on my case for 3 minutes, it would make my day.

I’m still with you folks. Will share updates as soon as I have them.

9 Likes

five hour gang rise up five hour gang rise up five hour gang rise up five hour gang rise up five hour gang rise up five hour gang rise up five hour gang rise up five hour gang rise up five hour gang rise up five hour gang rise up five hour gang rise up five hour gang rise up

13 Likes

bro lmk i might have to join in on that

2 Likes

I believe you, but i don’t believe the people fixing the issue :sob: :skull:

3 Likes

this might be the only good thing to come out of this

4 1/2 hours since drop claimed, just checking in to say I am also having issues of not receiving access

1 Like

Turtle and Envy, you two can go Frown Up Cide Kown yourselfs.

I appreciate you trying to help :heart: :heart:

1 Like

I am on unhealthy levels of anger about a videogame wow

Crazy how so many of us redeemed immediately after it was available and still aren’t getting it. Should’ve procrastinated i guess

five hour gang rise up five hour gang rise up five hour gang rise up five hour gang rise up five hour gang rise up five hour gang rise up five hour gang rise up five hour gang rise up five hour gang rise up five hour gang rise up five hour gang rise up five hour gang rise up

7 Likes

Same problem. My twitch account was linked to blizz account when I watched 4 hours then redeemed code. Nothing happened, waited a few hours and still nothing. Then I saw you need to connect blizz to twitch (which is somehow different?), so I did that. Been a few more hours. Still nothing. Super frustrating experience.

4 Likes

stay strong folks, we are gonna make it.

I wish everyone would stop saying link this and refresh that or clear this out and restart that. I was linked on both at 5:15pm est when I claimed it and I’ve cleared every cache restarted, reinstalled, changed regions. None of it works I have 4 friends who claimed after I did and they are in while I sit here at 4+ hours of waiting. It’s just another blizzard sh*t show.

5 Likes

with you on that, who wants a make out sesh with me so I can get into the beta