Overwatch 2 Beta Twitch Drops Troubleshooting - UPDATED INFO

Honestly kind of an emotional moment. Feels like a community was formed today… and with our bounty safely in hand, we will fade back into the internet - forever changed by this shared experience.

1 Like

Also I’d stop messaging but I live in Australia so imma be downloading for a heckin while yet.

I’m down for a 9 Hour Gang tattoo if everyone else is. Or we could get a spray in Route 66

2 Likes

I finished at 9 hr gang! GL to everyone else.

1 Like

Have fun man still waiting on mine

we’re glad to see so many of you getting into game

I’ll be around a bit longer checking on this thread periodically (gotta get my games in too). Hope to see you in game

11 Likes

I wish to apologize for any information I provided that caused confusion or mis-led all of you. Please understand my knowledge of Twitch drops is based on my experience of past promotions like the Twitch Sprays during challenge events (which is why I originally quoted a 30-minute average delay from the time of claiming to seeing the reward in-game). I hope you all understand this day was one of the biggest drop promotions Overwatch ever had and even I was taken by surprise to the response from all of you participating in this event today.

Cheers! (^^)v

17 Likes

real talk, thank you and everyone else for keeping at it. much love

Appreciate the consistent updates Andy. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :+1:

still waiting and everything is linked. my account must be last on that list of “checks”.

it’s all good, thanks for the help and for sticking with us!

Finally got it!!!

Me too hopefully we’re next

I’m in! Almost 10 hours, but huzzah!

Question, i see people with skins but i have none from my ow1. Why?

Think of the Beta, like the PTR different accounts at the moment.

Skins don’t transfer right now, but they will at launch. :grinning:

I have a post in the #overwatch-2-pvp-beta-forums with details. Basically the Beta uses an account snapshot from Lunar New Year 2022 and recent activity since won’t be reflected on your Beta account.

1 Like

Checking back in to say after 9 and a half hours, I finally got in. Whatever they’re doing is working!

got in after 10+hrs :slight_smile:

Hey, it’s been like 10 hours since I claimed my drop. My battletag is Katara#11130. It’s connected and everything, I don’t know what to do