Overwatch 2 beta not appearing in client

Hey! So I linked my twitch and battlenet accounts 3 hours before the drops started to happen and watched my 4 hours of a streamer and claimed the rewards, its now been almost 6 hours since I claimed the key and the beta hasnt become available for download much less appeared in the client, ive tried restarted my client, computer and even launching the games in different regions. Is there something I am missing about this process because many of my friends who claimed the key hours after me are already playing and have been playing for hours now. Thanks!

5 Likes

Nope, as the staff has answered many times in General Discussion, there are delays. Not everyone is getting keys at once.

Would there be a world where I won’t have the key because I had linked my accounts one way (Bnet linked in twitch) and not both ways? I did connect both ways after claming my key, but still nothing and I fear never having it cause I claimed it about 6 hours from now. Thank you for your time.

3 Likes

Nah, it’ll be fine.

2 Likes

I have been waiting 7 hours about how long till U think I will get in

5 Likes

same here. ive been waiting sence 5pm ct and now 11:27 pm

1 Like

Same here and i’ve checked everything so many times

literally have waited 8 plus hours for this beta my blizz id is ImJustJabb#1566 blizzard plz get me my beta im asking nicely

I claimed my key 40 minutes ago and its still not in my client?

1 Like

twitch says that I claimed my drop 9 hours ago and still nothing in the client. Yes, my account is linked correctly.

3 Likes

Why are there delays in the first place, I genuinely wanted to play today :frowning:

I just got the tech beta after 9 hours. Man, i hope others who claimed it yesterday at 10pm EU time recieved it too now

11 hours in and no luck for me yet unfortunately.

12 hours and still nothing

Seeing reports that most people are receiving access now after making sure both accounts showed the connection and rebooting.

same here, i’ve been waiting for more than 12 hours, really need help!

so people have to wait 15 hours?

@support are you checking each case individually? or it is still global issue - I have everything connected since OWL 2019 and I have already received tokens sprays etc so definitely I have proper connection with twich - I have restarted Battlenet several times, I have even uninstall battlenet and install it again. I have uninstall OW and install it again still have no access to OW2 Beta
Can you please help?

4th Battle.Net app reinstallation worked out for me or I have to thanks @Technical Support for looking to my case :wink:
Downloading OW2 Beta now good luck you all!

18 hours here. opened a ticket to blizzard to show proof of claiming it and having my accounts linked on both websites. I am really confused as they said they didnt have overwatch beta access connected to this account when my connections state otherwise. hopefully there will be a fix soon!