Overwatch 1 closes on October 3

That’s the time given in the Overwatch 1 client, per my original post.

Looks like they’ll go into the office/log on Monday morning and turn off the game at around 8am and start the migration over to OW2. Go-live will be at 11am the next day.

Crazy I can click my computer calendar and actually see the game’s launch date now

2 Likes

Guess I’ll shack up with Splatoon 3 and work on that Catalogue until then. I think I’m at Level 36 (or 37, maybe) out of 100. I’m excited… and nervous to see where the 4th takes us.

I told my group chat about that a few days ago

Crazy huh

1 Like

Play the same game lmao
this is literally just a large update, people don’t call cs:go pre-ftp literally a completely different game than modern cs:go do they?
All this “2” stuff is just marketing, and it works because people are stupid.

I’ve been like that for 6 seasons now, cause I couldn’t be bothered to play comp in that long. So in other words, just another day to add to the year.

Been playing Dva since day 1.

The voicelines keep me around. That and getting a kill with Dva has always been a bit more of a challenge compared to other heroes which is more engaging to me.

Wonder how many Dva players are left that have stuck around since day 1

Wasnt the Watchpoint pack 1000 coins prior?

i hate timezone i think overwatch 2 launched on october 5 for me im not too sure

Some of them will be genuine, but bah gawd so many of them are going to be the pinnacle of dramatic and corny.

2 Likes

I will light a candle on that day and hope for the best

nope, was always 2000

Those will be the best days of ow. I will find more content in those 27 hours about ow 1 for sure.

3 years of waiting and they just fixed nothing and make the game even worst with useless reworks and taking away one tank.

and now making it a grinding game.

1 Like

About as stupid as not realising 5v5 makes it literally a completely different game

5v5 is literally just modern day 2-2-2, still the same game.

You should read some in depth play guides on how to deal with double shield in overwatch2

You mean the bring back ow1 threads?

1 Like

I mean technically it still exists in open queue…

The world will finally know peace for 27 hours.