Overwatch® 2 and LE SSERAFIM® team up in a new collab event!

aren’t collabs usually done with something with name recognition?

8 Likes

nope kiriko wont get a skin bcs 1 shes annoying as hell and no one likes her ingame 2 she wont fit 3 kiriko isnt korean but dva is so i think dva will get a skin or bundle

Don’t care, you money goblins, I wish the group had a better game to collab with instead of this trash.

9 Likes

Lol those people don’t allow blizzard people into their office nowadays :joy:

1 Like

lifeweaver aint getting a skin fangirl

2 Likes

DVA, Mercy, Kiriko, Mei and one more. Either Ashe, Widowmaker, Illari or Sombra

2 Likes

Cut the bs, Blizzard. There will be no event. Just tell us how much will this seasons new D.Va and Kiriko recolors will cost.

10 Likes

Like dang let me have fun for two seconds

4 Likes

I’m curious what the game mode will be exactly.

1 Like

Ngl Lil Torb would have been better

1 Like

Reveal on Monday October 30th, skins live in game Wednesday November 1st? Did they mean Tuesday October 31st?

Can’t balance their game so they keep doing these worthless things to keep people grinding their trash

11 Likes

Maybe I’m strange but I don’t get the hype.

Obviously there’s Kpop stans and stuff but I find it all to sound very samey and manufactured.

Idol culture is also really controversial given the amount of stress, pressure and expectation they’re expected to be under.

Yeah I’m just odd and don’t get it…

11 Likes

What on earth is this.

5 Likes

Where’s my 60$ Dva skin bundle bliz

6 Likes

This is fun. Le sserafim have such good music. Probably the best out of the newer kpop girl groups. Good choice choosing this group

9 Likes

Blizzard makes it so ggez to not spend any money.

6 Likes

I was expecting a horror thing collab, but okay.

Let me guess… It’s another 20 bucks recolors of an ordinary Legendary. with another 1 skin only obtainable by attending Blizzcon live event.

Sure.

Also:

One of the fastest growing K-pop groups on the planet

Never heard these people until now. The only K-Pop girl group that i know is either BLACKPINK or TWICE

1 Like

The shark. It has been jumped.

2 Likes