Our progress so far

I think you misread what the descriptions. That’s not what those stats are saying. Those stats are saying that cases of abusive chat or people who are abusive are down by those percentages.

35 Likes

Endorsement system was utterly brilliant.

3 Likes

Oh my god, imagine if 26.4% of all American players just stopped being toxic. Just completely.

1 Like

Yes, some quality of life changes are coming very soon. For example, in an upcoming patch the LFG system will persist your filters across logins.

49 Likes

That’s awesome to hear, thank you for the update!

I’ve definitely noticed people being a lot more flexible in-game and a lot more kind to each other.

It’s honestly renewed my enjoyment for the game. Before the update there was just so much toxicity and hatred floating around. While it still exists, the difference is definitely noticeable.

:heart:

1 Like

Any thoughts on adding an “MVP” endorsement that you can only give out say… once a day? For someone who was really exceptional?

2 Likes

My language is the best man, not english!

Anyway, yes english is good for international things.

What country are you from? I’m from Eastern Europe and i get 180 ping regulary, even though it isn’t that much of a difference.

Seconded!

1 Like

what about endorsements? any changes happening to them?

1 Like

I’ve had a really great experience with the LFG system, introduced it to my cousin last night and we made three new friends!

I’d just like to suggest that the chevron arrows above a hero should dynamically reflect the role of the hero being played. For Tanks they’d have a :shield:, Supports would have a +, and Damage the three bullets. This would greatly help team co ordination being able to quickly identify where heroes are.

The recent addition of the Endorsements system, and the LFG System was an amazing step in the right direction… and we all Love the updates about them.

But please Jeff, Please give us something about Bastion.

Some of us have started to feel hurt and neglected even with these systems in place, And we just want Something… Anything. even the smallest of hints.

Here’s a good place if you, Or anyone else here, Feels like sharing something with us anytime soon… {💔 Bastion ISN’T being forgotten, he’s being ignored}

1 Like

Yes, I totally agree. I myself have only completed a few FPS (F.E.A.R frachise, Crysis 1 and Borderlands 1 and 2) in my entire 20 years of gaming and i’d never thought that i would enjoy this game as much as i do right now, PvP to boot.

Keep up the great work, Jeff and gang!

3 Likes

On the note of endorsements, are there any plans to bring the system to arcade as well? Endorsements are a great way to commend kind players and encourage further positive behavior, so it’s a little sad to see arcade excluded!

2 Likes

Yo Jeff, I saw a sexual predator using the LFG system to recruit young children and there was no way to alert the GMs since the report system requires an aggregate of reports from the community, and there’s no way to open a web ticket. So I was unable to do anything about it.

This isn’t the sort of scenario where “wait on the community to send in a number of reports” works, and it is a definite huge five alarm fire in your LFG system, since the guy, an adult male, was on comms in team chat saying sexual things to a preteen girl in his LFG party.

Jeff is typing a little weirdly today… O-o i mean no offense, but… It’s kinda weird.

It’s Noticeable is all.

Is there a way to force people to have mic to join the group?
Even if I put it in the title, check the boxes, etc… I still end up with people joining my group with no microphone.

1 Like

So when before you’d get toxicity almost every game, now you only get it 4 out of 5 or 3 out of 4 matches.

That’s a nice improvement. Still a ways to go.

Good, now enable endorsements in Mystery Heroes for the love of god. Quit punishing people for playing certain modes in Arcade.

I’m from austria. I used to have below 200ms, however since last year it went up to 220 or 240ms, so it really isn’t playable, maybe if you play Mercy or Lucio, but nothing else.

Guys, please. Even though i also wanted to ask about mercy, but i think this is not the right thread to ask. Don’t derail it to a Fix Mercy / Nerf Mercy thread.

1 Like