Our progress so far

It will be if they want players to get along while having a none toxic game. That falls under this category too.

Yes, Blizzard. This whole system is so successful that literally the most toxic people in my team (who I report of course) all have high endorsement rank. Makes sense. Working as intended.

2 Likes

Who are you truly supporting?

This is what lfg supports too.

and it leads to this.

Something has to be done.

1 Like

Thats a more important issue

1 Like

It’s tough to tell what these stats really mean. We need more details.

However, I know for me personally the LFG and endorsement system has made a world of difference. The experience is distinctly different from the one prior to the changes. Matches with any incidents of toxicity are significantly reduced.

Why aren’t there any endorsements in Player Vs AI games? Wouldn’t you want good sportsmanship in those games as well?

False reporting and automated banning made this “statistic” even possible in the first place. It’s just a direct result of it.

2 Likes

They just ban all the people with a competitive mindset and the rest is useless post millenial yolo material. Sad story.

First of all, I never said loot boxes were the point of endorsements, I stated that I received a few loot boxes as a result of endorsements.

You stated that the endorsement system seems completely pointless, which my reply refuted.

The endorsement level could be indicative of playtime, but assuming so is your issue. Handing out endorsements without merit could happen.

It’s not like I am sitting next to them in their home holding a knife to their throat saying 'GIMME!.

Yes, modern, spineless people bend over for extra 150 XP. Nothing new.

Yea, if they just removed reporting, the ability to talk in voice chat and text chat then toxicity would be down 100%. It’s genius and flawless statistics.

Probably because most of your core players are quitting

2 Likes

Makes sense! :slight_smile:
And EU might be a little bit harder to get, because it’s a lot of countries together on a server.

It still shocks me I’ve been playing almost everyday with South Arabia players and I live in Portugal, the extreme other side of the continent. But in terms of lag and stuff it’s alright, and they’re fun to play so :smiley:

Oh yea, check the stats of how often people have been toxic to sym mains now vs before the rework

Oh nothing has changed? What a surprise

Quality rework

3 Likes

you dont understand, i play ana. i cant take out the time to shoot all 3 turrets because my team has no sense of what is going on around them. the hp on them is just too much aswell.

And talking on forum about the forum is forbidden xd

That is a riot of a joke!

Soon…

Overwatch will be closing their EU server due to toxicity

3 Likes

The reason its mainly down is because you guys have lost 17% of players in the US, I can show you the numbers by region if you want. 8% in Asia, and almost 9% in Europe. Youre destroying a game because your team takes so long to work, practice, and listen.

3 Likes

I want to see you remove the “old” ways of joining games - theres so much difference in joining up in a team compared to random joins. Its virtually impossible to win anything in any gamemode because of a-holes going, its just “insert gamemode here” - like thats an excuse for feeding and trolling.
I havent had that once since we could join groups.
Tonight I joined the old way for a few rounds and I sorely regret it, what a bunch of sorry morons tbh.
People refusing to flex, to pick what the team needs, to switch, to stop feeding the enemy.
Or someone picking healer and letting the team know that they wont be healing today since its only QP so they cant be arsed.
My theory is that these people are so daft they cannot figure out how to join a group - so remove any way of playing the game solo (besides 1on1 and dm modes offcourse) - and we will have a much nicer place to play.

1 Like