Our progress so far

Thank you for the update!

3 Likes

Very impressed that, though toxic at times, this community isn’t all that bad! This is great!

3 Likes

What about EU?

Korea is there but an entire continent is not?

18 Likes

We are a true no mans land

10 Likes

Interesting to see the stats! Also funny considering people have thought me crazy for thinking the community isn’t so toxic haha!

Thanks for the info, Jeff.

4 Likes

We don’t have all the stats reported yet… sorry… I was just sharing what progress we had…

91 Likes

What about the Symmetra insights group :o

4 Likes

Thank you, Mr. Kaplan, and thank your team for your efforts in giving us the tools to improve this community that we share and care for. Overwatch is the only “shooter” style game that I have played since the Goldeneye for the Nintendo 64, and my love for it is a testament to the strength of your team’s vision. Thank you.

12 Likes

Always getting the hearthstone expansions a day late and now this, disgraceful stuff.

They are talkin about improvements, EU will never improve.

8 Likes

Going to have to second this. Normally not into shooters, but you and your team, Jeff, have made one that I really love and that I’ve been playing daily for two years now.

7 Likes

Hope this trend continues with toxicity going down.

1 Like

Thank you for this update. I REALLY love the endorsement system for this reason, but also because it takes the sting out of losing a bad game or a close game just a little bit.

I’m someone who’s always tried to be positive and it makes me really happy to know that that actually means something now; even if its just an icon over my name.

2 Likes

Understandable.

I guess you were too excited to share the little information that you already have.

Thanks anyway Jeff.

3 Likes

Since when have they putting out the expansions a day late?

(Well, it might as well be a day late because of how almost impossible it is to get onto servers lol)

Thanks for the update, this is great news.

1 Like

It’s nice to see the numbers going down, but they are still so very high. Over a quarter of the American community is labeled as toxic and/or abusive.

Thanks Jeffrey, but I’d like more hero changes please. Actual changes like sym and hanzo changes not number tweaks.

The chat has certainly felt nicer since the endorsement system was released. People are talking in QP voicechat again, too!

this has definitely improved the community, people are actually being nice for a change