OTs should not be a hero ban excuse

Sure, but affects everyone on ladder, just like how everyone gets an even amount of OTs on a team throught out them playing ladder

This is far from being the only reason.

Do you know this game is based on a counter-hero system to win ?

How can one win if they’re missing an essential hero in a team composition while they enemy can access it ? Isn’t it unfair to you ? :thinking:

1 Like

What?

Teams aren’t exact mirrors with who they are against

Just because one team gets a Hanzo OTP doesn’t mean the other team has one as well

1 Like

thats not the point, every player has experienced a similar amount OTs in their ladder experience thus making the Sr system fair in this example, that is ulitmately what this comes down to…SR… I am done arguing, you do not understand this, it is simple, part of me knows that bans are logically sound the other part also knows, but just merely WANTS their to bans

What evidence do you have to back up such an absurd claim?
Because I’m calling BS on this one.

Even if everyone had the exact same amount of OTs, that doesn’t make it OK.

1 Like

The system itself is proof, it does this to balance out fairness, do you have any proof that bans would be bad because I am calling BS on that

Also, I can flex on support, but with all the reworks in supports and so few characters, I don’t think playing one character enough to not swap in 90% of situations is really that bad. That one hero works better for me than the other 6 in 90% of situations, and the only type I ever feel the need to swap is like, a speed boost lucio to get out of sight if a widow is destroying the team.

I’d be for hero bans if we had a choice of 15 tanks and 15 supports like we do for damage, but currently we have less than half of that

No it doesn’t, the system doesn’t take what heroes you play in regard to what matches it places you in.

1 Like

Do you have proof that it doesnt? I am calling BS on that

And then role q happend and being flex outside of one role was killed.
Nice game i payed for !

2 Likes

If it did, then if you got a Hanzo OTP then the other team would always have one as well.

Plus, haven’t you ever had some take your main before?

Haven’t you ever seen the video with xQc getting 5 Ana mains on his team?

1 Like

That foundation is still here. you can still swap within your role. wrecking ball works entirely different than what Reinhardt and you can swap between them depending on the situation and enemy team.

The devs just had to enforce 222 because they finally realize that the player base can’t be trusted to make good decisions so they have to babysit us.

I just don’t want people to be for hero bans just to spite One Tricks, I want people’s opinion of this to be strictly for the health of the overall game, and not because they enjoy the thought of ruining someone’s gameplay experience under the guise of “playing tactically” by banning a player’s strongest hero.

59 shots, 1 kill
Coolbreeze

And you won’t get this person on your team again because his rank is just going to drop. Problem solved.

After a short while every one trick you get in your team will be in his right rank.

It’s their own fault for being inflexible.

No I didn’t as none of the marketing marketed it that way, it was marketed as a team FPS game with a wide diverse hero cast.

Their right rank is where they are at currently (unless smurfing/throwing/boosted) nowhere else.

But it’s not their teams fault

per Jeff today, hero bans are not in favor among the devs and are not being worked on

This is their right rank for now. But once it becomes a requirement to be able to switch they won’t. As simple as that.

The moment a one-tricked queued into your game, you were already at a disadvantage.