Orisa overclocked not awarded

Last night in a match on Nepal I completed what is necessary for the Orisa overclocked achievement. In the first round I never used an ultimate. In the second round, the first time I used my ultimate, I amplified 1,296 damage. I was not awarded the trophy or in game achievement.

Is there something I am missing regarding how to complete this achievement?

Was it QP/Comp? (QPClassic for example doesn’t count)
I’m guessing you have that exact number because of a card or something, otherwise might be a miscalculation.
Were there other damage boosters? (Discord, Amp Matrix…) Not sure but that might bug the numbers a bit.

I was in qp. I have the exact number because after watching roadhog and mercy both enter the point with full health and die, I pressed the button to show my stats and it said “damage amplified 1,296” and my supercharger was still up for another second after that before junkrat destroyed it with a tire.

There were no other amplifiers going on from my team at the time

Make sure to report this in #bug-report and provide the replay codes if possible so that they may fix any possible issues in a future patch. Sorry but achievements cannot be manually issued.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.