Orisa Buff! Finally!

Thats a start. Let see how it goes.

6 Likes

Yes!

4 Likes

Completely counteracted by the knockback nerf. I mean, how hard is it to bait out and wait out Fortify? A full knockback is an absolute death sentence. Bait Fort, knock her away from barrier, GG.

Her problem isn’t keeping up with her team, he problem is the enemy team just walk over her.

1 Like

buff wasn’t meant to be big

bunker comps got buffed with the damage boost change

That’s literally the smallest change they could make. The biggy was Dragonstrike, but that’s no longer effected by damage boost anyway.

Not the buff she needed. Make her barrier re-deployable on demand. As long as it’s fixed in place she will always lose to a Rein with a W key.

It’s appreciated. I just tried it on the PTR and it feels much nicer. I’ll have to play her in the wild to know how I feel about the knockback change.

I still want a visible countdown on her shield, but one thing at a time.

Is it possible to reduce her recoil by even 10% :cat:

Meh, she still sucks. With the armor nerfs and the damage creep, she gets melted super quick.

She still sucks. Gets absolutely dunked on by Rein, as always.

Its not enough she needs a HP increase or a damage increase or decrease her shield cooldown cause with the armour nerf and all these buffs to junk and dps its so stupid .Like why would you nerf armour and not buff orisa at the same time .Its a hard life being a orisa main .https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChHOG8L_MQGGTHKQ6Xn4auA?view_as=subscriber here is my channel .I just got diamond again today with orisa but if you watch my games its one hell of a grind and with the boop mechanic i can literally be booped out of my shield from pharah and just die instantly its so dumb .

2 Likes

I never understood why she have 400 hp to begin with. She is as big as Rein (if not bigger) yet only 400 hp…

I just wish she had better pressure tools. I’d like to see them test her gun as a sort of rapid-fire shotgun to keep the Rein shield at bay, or give her a more consistent Halt to slow his approach in the first place.

Those would likely be too strong, but I won’t complain.

1 Like

Halt is so easy to walk out of… Not sure with this knockback changes now tho.

A cast-time is a cast-time. I don’t think anything changed.

Almost as long as Sombra’s Hack: 0.6s.

Well it was easier for characters to ignore your displacement if they moved in right direction. Now movment dont affect boops.

Halt could still affect a Leaping Winston or a Boosting D.va before.

The main thing I really want for Orisa is an HP buff. The only reason they have her at 400HP is because of the damage reduction Fortify gives, but with all the damage buffs and the armor nerf, that’s not as big a deal anymore. Plus, with her size, 500HP is pretty reasonable.

The buff here isn’t that bad, though. It makes a more offensive/aggressive Orisa play easier to do. The issue is mostly a mix of Orisa being a bit underwhelming and Reinhardt being more of a generalist anchor tank. And the path of least resistance would be making Orisa more easily applicable. And making it easier to be aggressive instead of passively hiding behind her bunker isn’t a bad idea. We just need to see how it pans out imo.

3 Likes

I think aggressive Orisa has way more power than people give her credit for, and I’m really happy this is a change they decided to make. Calling the shots helps prevent you from getting bulldozed sometimes. But only sometimes.

Oh yeah, definitely! People really underrate aggressive Orisa. I feel like they just see her and think ‘passive’. They just think she’s a really passive tank and they can just run her over.

But speaking from experience, so long as she has good supports to back her up, an aggressive Orisa can work wonders, and people usually have a hard time adapting to an aggressive Orisa. And then they usually end up switching to Reaper once they realize what I’m doing. But I don’t play competitive and I imagine that experience can change depending on rank.

1 Like