Opinions on 2-2-2?

I’m a DPS main, and the only reason why I came back to ow after a 6 month break was because of 222. I was so sick and tired of playing tank. I was never a tank player but I didn’t want to lose.

222 allowed me to notice the faults in my playstyle and I improved immensely because of that. How? When both teams are not balanced, and you lose with 5 DPS and 1 support, you blame the loss on not having a tank. You don’t notice all the mistakes you’ve done.

I rather wait 10 minutes for a game with integrity and balance rather than wait 1 minute and fill because everyone is selfish.

It’s worth to note that with 222 I’ve noticed more communication. Before, people left vc before they get asked to fill or swap roles.

2 Likes

I love role queue. No more solo tanking or solo healing.

2 Likes

Going to assume you mean RQ and not the actual 222 comp itself

Role queue fine…forced locked 222?..worst decision ever…

Split the player base and made it next to impossible to actually play the game for some ranks/regions/roles with how long it takes to get into a game now

All in order to solve a problem that was over exaggerated to begin with…and something for which they had already added a means to address it in LFG (never tried improving it or making any changes)

1 Like

I hate it because it enforces this weird medieval-style combat in a near-future shooter.

The best addition they made to the game since I started playing (started playing when Hammond was released), not only the gameplay was a lot better, but also I can say, before role queue the toxicity was way higher. So yeah, I love 2-2-2

1 Like

I only agree with 2-2-2 because in open queue there’s too many people that don’t see the value in swapping off what they are playing when their team comp is hard countered and there’s much better picks

Open queue is better if the players arnt oblivious