Open Queue Rank Glitch

Hello,
So I have been experiencing some weird glitches on xbox Open Queue. I had just done 5 placements and it placed me masters 2, I didn’t move up from Masters 2. Then one game (win) later it replaced me stating that I just completed 5 placements, which I didn’t. On top of that it dropped my rank to DIA 1. I have won 5 games in a row with pretty decent stats and stayed DIA 1. On top of all of this how could I at DIA 1 be playing with GM’s and Masters? If I was masters 2 I understand. Then I redid my placements again and it said I didn’t do it. This is a major bug on the career profile or something, because theres no way I dropped that far, especially without even doing placements. It’s frustrating and discouraging to grind that much and then drop off of a bug, this needs to be addressed.

1 Like

Assuming your win-loss ratio is positive, you might be experiencing the bug in which during a rerank, your initial rank is demoted five subdivisions before the adjustment takes place. There’s tons of posts under my thread about players with those exact bugs if you’d like to read more about it. Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect Rank Adjustment. Any help in spreading the word about this thread would be greatly appreciated.