Open Queue mode is now live in Competitive Play

yes, thats one single day of data, and speaks to usage rather to popularity

what speaks volumes to me in regard to its popularity is that Blizzard promoted role-less queue competitive to the main game selection screen

2 Likes

Dive, Goats > double shield, double sniper

5 Likes

He talks on youtube on their data after the entire time window in the arcade ended.
He said its popular in korea but in NA its even less popular than mystery heroes.

Granted, it was in Arcade so some people didnā€™t know about.

That doesnt explain why those who actually went to the arcade played other modes more than open queue.

1 Like

Probably the people who already went to Arcade didnā€™t want to do to Open Queue.

You can easily replace Brig with Bap. Lucio is the only irreplaceable member

1 Like

He wonā€™t do that nor will he explain why he thinks itā€™s invalid. Heā€™s just gonna repeat the same thing over and over again ad nauseam with no adjustments made. Donā€™t bother

4 Likes

True. I should just block him like most people do in these Forums, because this whole situation has gotten way too much energy and time out of me throughout all these months.

1 Like

Hard wrong. Brigā€™s AOE heals are still the primary means of keeping goats alive. Not having armor packs only means dps alternatives wonā€™t have extra health on push.

2 Likes

I only use my block list for more extreme stuff but yeah, thatā€™s definitely not worth your time and energy. Look up the illusory truth effect and youā€™ll get what is happening. Then just move along. Itā€™s just not worth it

1 Like

Does it make sense to combine Role Queue and Open Queue? Have four option cards to select: Tank, Damage, Healer, Open.

This will allow me to select and queue for all four at the same time.

3 Likes

you do know she still has armour on her rally right? which isnt even hard to build

For like 2-3 weeks till its summer games, but yea! And unless there is some silly comp modes im forgetting about, after summer games i think arcade is normal till halloween event.

Open Queue is the new quickmatch.

The good thing about this, is that a lot of the people that donā€™t play dps as their main role and want to play dps and chill, will use this instead of filling up Competitive (Role Queue).

Hopefully the quality of games goes up with this and the amount of trolls/smurfs/experimenting players goes down.

Open Q allows for many comps, but 4 stack is a side effect.
10min DPS Q will keep me from real comp.

1 Like

So all my games are 6 dps both sides. I guess itā€™s fine

1 Like

He, likewise has no data to prove the opposite. Itā€™s a common debate tactic for someone on the losing side to muddy the waters and try to invalidate the other sideā€™s argument as much as possible. Itā€™s commonly used by various conspiracy theorists, truthers, and your garden variety deniers of common sense and rational reasoning.

2 Likes

If you nerf brig again because of OQ illā€¦ oh wait I already unistall your game cuz of bad balancing never mine.

Iā€™ve seen at most 2 tanks per game.