Open Queue mode is now live in Competitive Play

Good stuff.

2 Likes

Can i just ask
Is placement system better than arcade one?

1 Like

Six? 4 different SR, healer, tank, dps and open role

8 Likes

I completely agree! When I saw they were doing this for competitive but not quick play as well I was like why??? We don’t need it to be taking up an arcade spot when it would do just as well being a secondary option for quick play

5 Likes

Ah so open role is counted as one then, okay. Still… strange to think about.

1 Like

Socrates had a similar thread about the same time as well.

Time to do placements and stay in 222 for the rest of the season. Tanking and healing for impatient people isn’t my cup of tea, but I’ll take the free cp points.

5 Likes

Yaay this month’s content is update is no content

I see a fair bit of both often.

Hurray for masochistic people i guess?

1 Like

With Brig nerfed GOATs shouldn’t be nearly as viable.

4 Likes

It’s so funny. Supposedly we’re supposed to be seeing everyone play 5 dps, but I’ve seen GOATs comps (and people asking for GOATs) more often than I have seen either team do 5 dps.

3 Likes

IT HAS BEGUN!!!

DPSatality.

Well, concerning your original post and any such other post in that regard, all pieces of evidence that are available at the moment point to the majority of the player base enjoying 2/2/2 role - lock.

Of course it’s up to you to decide whether such pieces of evidence are valid or invalid according to your own crisis, but needless to say that everyone, including me would be interesting in seeing the exact percentages of players opinions regarding these different game modes.

2 Likes

I know of no valid data that supports this statement

3 Likes

We’re having the exact same conversation in another thread. Stop constantly trying to run away from finally explaining yourself for once.

3 Likes

the statement I replied to was made in this thread, and so they reply I made to this statement was also made in this thread

Yeah, I couldn’t care less. Stop spamming the Forums and actually finish a conversation that you yourself started for once.

2 Likes

I think Jeff said that open queue is only really popular in korea, but everywhere else its kinda not.

4 Likes

It’s not the first time he’s done that.

1 Like