Oof, Mei disabled till November 15th

“Somewheeeeeere, over the rainbowwww”

15 Likes

Man they just keep pouring gas on this dumpster fire.

9 Likes

That was fast.
Well, at least her wall is getting fixed, right?

But i do wonder if Kirito can teleport outside the map with the help of a flying character or Sombra quickly teleporting in a corner.

1 Like

got u

2 Likes

I think Blizzard’s banned me from ever getting to tier 3, cause I’m locked at tier 0. xD

Damn, I’m too toxic

3 Likes

Reaper and Sym mains start getting anxious.

2 Likes

Mei wall is very buggy sometimes when I try to pull myself up with the wall to the highground I automatically slide down from the wall.

5 Likes

Hammond on a slope
Ye

I feel for the Mei mains out there. When my main Bastion was disabled for 2 whole weeks it felt like an eternity.

I really do not understand why the Overwatch team believes having a hero completely removed from the game for that long is acceptable. Just hotfix her back in.

7 Likes

By the way, they will give her back without fixing even 1 of the 20 others bugs they added on Mei with Overwatch 2, let’s not talk about those since Overwatch 1. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

To be fair, Activision been famously toxic.

4 Likes

Jump before placing it under you, it works that way…

Is what I would say if you could still use her.

2 Likes

I mean it’s not like it’s all that difficult.
Heck, they could just give him a placeholder buff of more overhealth gained from doing stuff, and cut the cost of his empowered punches.

But it would be cool if he could punch vertically as well as horizontally.

Or maybe have it where he cancels his PowerBlock early, and it backhands away projectiles for half a second.

Or heck, I could have sworn PowerBlock did this when originally reading it, but I’m kinda surprised that powerblock doesn’t give Overshields after the ability ends.

1 Like

Bill Warnecke already commented that they are aware of her bugs with IceWall and planned to have this fixed in the patch of November 15.

This is simply just another new bug added to her list of bugs.

we had no bastion, no torb in comp, but now…Mei? THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS :((

2 Likes

If only it was only the wall. :slight_smile:

That is kind of hilarious xD

The sad part: I used her to counter Genji with good effect :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Funny how Blizz noticed while even though Bastion was bugged… he was still struggling to land those ult shots.

2 Likes

ANOTHER hero disabled for 2 weeks… this is such a joke.

3 Likes

This.

I’m actually glad they disabled Mei. This means she will be playtested and her bugs will be fixed.

2 Likes