Oof, Mei disabled till November 15th

Well guess I’ll just have to uninstall the game then.
Thanks for ruining everything cheaters…
As I said in another post, I’ll just wait for PVE and hope they’ll be a single player. I’m beyond sick of these blunders…

2 Likes

Freaking nailed it right there.
As much I like Mei as my favorite character this crap is enough to make me walk away from the game.
And I just bought one of her legendary skins… I want my 2000 credits back.

3 Likes

Mei was disabled WELL before this tbh.

2 Likes

Nope,barely played him a day in my life,play a tad bit of rein and winton tho

Mei could wall herself up into the ceiling and have kiriko teleport out the map and contest everything. Good riddance.

So…as actually intended with Mei, seriously that’s half the fun of player her now since most of her character identity has been removed already

1 Like

They need to fix the bug where the enemy moves through it and the bug where you place it below you but it doesn’t lift you up you just fall off, not this which I didnt even know about and I have 2500 hours on her.

2 Likes

Most likely not, they are going to fix the nasty glitch that prevents her from using her Ice wall correctly.
Mainly the ability to use it beneath yourself and boost yourself up as currently it keeps failing and you ‘slide’ off of it.

Seriously another bugged hero. I have played ow1 since launch and I don’t think I have ever seen a hero being disabled for more than a few days.

I thought increasing monetisation would result in more frequent updates but we are playing the same six maps for 9 weeks and updates seem sporadic. I’m surprised DVA hasn’t been disabled yet as she has always been a buggy hero due to her being 2 characters in 1

1 Like

This has got to be Blizzard trying to trick new players into thinking that new characters are being added regularly. “Man, I’m dead.” :joy::skull::joy::skull:

2 Likes

Mei was an OW1 launch hero. There is no reason whatsoever that she should be disabled. There is even less reason that it should take longer than a few hours.

3 Likes

they didn’t want there to be any counter to genji’s kill entire enemy team ult

smart OW devs… real smart

1 Like

Take out genji sojourn as well.

Game would become clean of all these cheese heroes, only pure skill heroes

Officer: “Is this the one?”

Me: “Yeah, that’s the one.”

“This post right here, officer.”

1 Like

christmas for me was when they had disabled bastion for awhile

I guess this is what they do now, they just remove things or lock them off indefinitely instead of fixing them.

1 Like

please someone discover a game breaking bug with sombra or zarya :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Blizzard just really doesn’t want you playing their heroes huh

I don’t understand this. How can Blizzard on one hand say “we’re working as quickly as we can to fix the bugs” and at the same time say how long a hero is going to be out of order down to the day?

It seems like waiting for the patch to put her back in isn’t as quick as they can.

2 Likes

i wish they’d remove her wall and give her another dps ability.