Only two legendary skins?

Yeah cause they always follow through on “sharing more” with us what a joke of a company

19 Likes

Lame excuses as always.

6 Likes

Not only are they cutting back on content but even on cosmetics now.

Jeez.

42 Likes

Wow. Thats pathetic.

Seriously??? Later content sorry, you’ll have to take these crumbs and deal with it. Not even a apology for being unable to keep up their own recycled events.

7 Likes

I would have enjoyed AT LEAST 4 skins like other events but … this is terribly disappointing.

The fact that the two heroes they gave legendary skins to ALREADY have legendary New Years skins makes this even worse.

41 Likes

Only good thing I get out of this is more credits left to spend out of the 42k I have now for Archives. Unless Archives gets 2 legendary skins as well…

3 Likes

that zen highlight intro is pretty bussin tho nobody gonna talk bout it

3 Likes

The Skins team is hard at work with more Legendary Skins planned in 2022 than any year prior. We’ll share more with players on this topic throughout the year.

I seem to remember them making this exact same promise before. And it wasn’t a very convincing lie then either.

19 Likes

It’s like everyone is suddenly ignoring all of the internal problems that have been affecting production.

1 Like

But we traditionally Get MANY more leg skins like i think 6 or 4 or something not 2… Im a developer sympathizer alot as they haven’t been dealt the best hand many time but this is kind of unexceptable.

This is so disappointing.

Two Legendary skins, meanwhile they are the one who previously had received skins.

HOLY S, this is so sad that its actually funny, even the art team has abandoned us.

On the bright side, that porcelain skin is good.

3 Likes

Then they should be transparent about those problems and tell us about it. Communicate. I have no sympathy for them not doing the bare minimum of informing the community ahead of time with reasoning and concrete roadmaps with the disclaimer that things are subject to change and we will be actually receiving progress updates when and if that happens to be the case.

24 Likes

If they’re hard at work making skins for 2022 when we’re already in 2022 waiting for event skins to be released… they’re clearly not off to a good start.

20 Likes

Have you not been paying attention? Because a lot of employees are pretty open about the problems. You just don’t read it on the forum, which is a Blizzard platform.

1 Like

This is too much, though. They don’t have to do this and they have good reasons not to do it. It would not lead to anything positive anyway.

2 Likes

Man, this game is really sad now

2 Likes

I expected nothing but somehow I’m still disappointed.

Bravo.

17 Likes