Only about 10% of players want Mercy to stay like this

I can assure you it’s not 10%.
It’s more like 99% out of your 1% circle, want mercy to stay like this.

Technically, based on the survey results, only 90% of their group wants that.

Oh sorry, so 0,9% of 99,1%.
I was bad at math :smiley:

1 Like

Now we’re finally getting to some accurate numbers.

The results are staggering, Cotton!

2 Likes

Ana is only “OP” due to bionade. Its a ability with 4 effect and 2 of those are Uniqe to Ana. Its way to bloated of a ability. I want to see Ana in the meta just not the overwhelming Ana that is miles ahead of the other supports.

That’s actually not what we can get out of it.

From the OP

2 Likes

Just curious, did you post the survey on r/Competitiveoverwatch as well?

Battle Mercy activated!

I just dont think this is true, of all the ow players i know personally, around 8 excluding myself, not a single one wants a change. I just think the data is horribly wrong.

Ok but the person who did the survey repeatedly warned readers that the survey is moot as far as hard number data goes.

1 Like

Try this on r/Cow and then post the results.

You’ll find communities have biases due to their SR and mindset.

But then you aren’t pocketing ,and whatever damage your doing is not nearly as good as the 33% on the DPS mentioned above unless you’re using the orb ,which is a CD.

There’s also res ,Moira simply doesn’t compare in terms of pocketing

1 Like

Even the surveyor admits that there wasn’t enough data to conclude that that’s what the OW community as a whole wants.

TBH the survey didn’t change anything, it only confirmed what we already knew about mercy-- that mercy mains want something changed (revert or rework) and a majority of people on the forums agree, however people on forums are just a small percentage of OW as a whole.

Again, not really surprised by the results, but like the surveyor said, take it with a hefty grain of salt.

So this

Is very misleading and should be redacted or changed to fit the actual reality of the situation and the survey.

The data set is far too small that its irrelevant.
Also don’t even think it isn’t massively bias.

I wasn’t part of that survey, cool fallacy. :robot:

I don’t think it’s irrelevant, personally. I think it’s a good way to determine what a small percentage of OW players think, however I don’t think it’s fair to say that this survey is an accurate representation of the OW community.

2700 people is not a large sample size in a game where there are millions. And like many have said, the forums have a ton of mercy mains, of course there will be a bias from many people who voted.

This is what you call push polling.

I guess I was being a little loose with the meaning of pocketing. You’re right, point taken.

We can’t just assume that this can be applied to everyone, I’m sure the actual number is more like 30%, but without being able to either survey every player or have a decent randomized survey, just one form isn’t very much evidence.