Only 3 League Tokens

Anyone else only receive 3 tokens last night? I watched every match up until I think map 3 of Dragons Vs Spark. I know they changed the system to 3 tokens per hour of OWL watched but given I had the livestream playing throughout all of it I should’ve gotten more than 3. Anyone else have this issue.

Yup just three. Watched the entire stream. Hope its fixed tonight lol.

Same here
I hope they fixed it for tonight

Hey everyone. I’m still looking into it, from what I could tell everyone (including myself) only got a single 3-token drop.

I do believe we’ll just have to keep calm and move along. They might get us caught up later, they might not. Once again that’s one of those things that’s difficult to go back and adjust. Last time this happened was during the all-star weekend and tokens was later reimbursed days after.

Thanks everyone for being at least patient with me, as a player I can only do so much to try and find information. Hopefully Blizzard will get this sorted out soon enough.

I will be posting updates here as I get any information:

Tokens work differently now. Instead of one every map, it’s 3 every hour watched. And in an 8 hour broadcast like last night. That’s 24 tokens every stream

Just letting ya know

The information is already updated in my guide, but there are technical issues I am tracking with the new system.

Ah Okie. Was letting you know in case you forgot about that. Sorry