One skin you wish you had but dont

What’s the one skin you wish you had but don’t.

For me it’s the pacific lucio, i had the chance to get it when it was out but never decided too because back then i never played lucio, times goes on and I’m a full out lucio main and it’s kinda disappointing not owning his pacific all star skin.

3 Likes

jjonak zen and the owl grey skins

2 Likes

I mean ahaha…P-Pink mercy for sure!!

Curse you, Nano Cola D.Va. Curse you and all your house for a thousand generations!!

1 Like

Batest Ana for sure .

4 Likes

I read it as “a skin you had but wish you didn’t” so I’ll answer that just so i can say Academy

4 Likes

all the mercy mains zooming to the comments rn “OMG THEY SHOULD TOTALLY BRING BACK PINK MERCY FOR LIKE ANIVERSERY EVEN THO THAT DEFEATS THE WHOLE PURPOSE OF IT BEING A CHARITY SKIN”

7 Likes

Illidan Genji, and Pacific Genji. I couldn’t get the former because I wasn’t playing at the time, and I couldn’t get the latter because it was released before I started playing.

1 Like

The Sym blizzcon skin. But the same time they announced it they were nerfing her.

No point in dropping that much on a skin that I won’t use as much.

3 Likes

Tyrande Symmetra and All Star Tracer skin

2 Likes

noire widow skin or the OWL doom skin that looks like it came straight outta mortal kombat

1 Like

Bastet Ana because I would actually use it, I had the opportunity to get it but was taking a break from OW and cbf to fire up the game.

Also Atlantic Mercy although I’d probably keep using pink mercy as well as the other all-stars skins for collecting purposes.

1 Like

Atlantic mercy skin

Noire. I have every limited skin ever except that and zen Nakji, and tbh I don’t play zen enough to care about the later

I’d probably say blizzcon winston

1 Like

I’m plat border, by the time you get here you have every skin you want.

Winston flying ace skin.

Really been loving Winston and playing him.

At the time I had just started picking up Winston.

I regret not buying pink mercy too.

1 Like

zarya the chinese new year skin.

most of the chinese new year skins are good, hog, rein, mei, tracer.

but i think zaryas looks the best.

This exact situation, but for Ana’s Bastet skin. I ignored it during the event because I was a fully dps player and hadn’t been playing much. Didn’t care about Ana, didn’t think about Ana, was wholly indifferent. Now I’m an Ana main and not having her whole collection is sad. Much regret.

Missed out on Sigma’s too, but doubt I’ll ever be a tank main to regret that decision.

Sinaatra DF but im poor :frowning: