One reason Brigitte is better than Reinhardt

Except the heal skills and Shieldbash,

Is actually her low cooldown in skills.
I realize that Reinhardt wouldnt actually mind fighting Doomfist if his charge wasnt on 10 second CD.
Brigitte might need atleast Whipshot a little longer, but also Rein seems to have a too long CD. Maybe nerf his skills damage and make it 8 sec?

1 Like

Arent they reworking (aka making the character broken like all other reworks) Rein entirely already?

They have only reworked his ultimate and fixed his bugs.

1 Like

‘fixed his bugs’ they fixed one bug of the ones they ‘fixed’ every other one still happens and they created even more bugs, and the only thing they reworked with rein is his ults look.

Reinhardt is not worse than brig, in any form of way outside of supporting(obviously), if you lose to a brig full hp or even above half hp as a rein in a 1v1 even vs an ulting brig you need to stop playing rein.

not to mention brig cannot do reins job better than rein.

2 Likes

Yeah I mean he is all stronger except those things. And that can help make him feel little better if fixed

They have fixed a lot of bugs.

I’m not saying all of his bugs are fixed, but at least are they working on it.

and they created like 10 more bugs, and they only only fixed that last one. I still experience every single other bug

And Reinhardt can’t charge 15 feet towards or away from her enemies.

My problem between rein and brig is that Reinhardt can’t animation cancel practically everything, and brig can.

Makes a huge difference when you’re stuck firestriking for 3 seconds while brig is slapping you in the face and her shield instantly raises each time in between.

I don’t understand the direction they’re going, if you are gonna destroy a character don’t blatantly leave a similar character unchanged. Rein and brig need to be more uniform.

Patch notes: Reduced cooldown on Charge to 4 seconds.

Sounds fun.