One Priority Ticket for a Loss

Looks like that change snuck in. Didn’t see it in the patch notes anywhere. Seems to still be 6 for a win.

It was a hotfix about a month ago, yes.

1 Like

What’s wrong with that? Makes throwing on off roles less appealing…

1 Like

Should be zero imo

Why give passes for a loss?

2 Likes

But then what would the point of priority pass?
I did the math, before priority passes were introduced, there were 50 dps players for a single tank player.

Well I understand why. For the people who actually try on an off role just to lose and get nothing for their trouble would be irritating. But at the same time it leads to problems.

1 Like

6 for a win? should be 1 for a win 0 for a loss.

2 Likes

Why though? The tank role isn’t fun for anyone.
6 for a win (and 1 for a loss) is good because you sacrifice your precious time on earth playing something you don’t enjoy just so others get shorter queue times.

1 Like

I’d say maybe dropping from 6 for a win (6 just feels over inflated) to maybe 2 or 3 so there’s still value in winning but not an over abundance of passes.

PP are an illusion anyway, the goal is to get DPS players to play tank to lower queue times. It works so why change anything?

the result is actually just more off role people playing dps, and smurfs are back on dps role ruining things.

It needs to be zero for a loss.

and zero for a win. It’s another pointless system that has failed. I have yet to see anyone come on the forums and say man those priority passes have lowered my queue times a lot. It hasn’t helped anything. I have the max and it never gives me the option to use one.