Once people get tired of OW2, they'll wait another few years for OW3

If you really got the guts to wait for OW3, believe me, you’ll be in for a hell of a ride. In the afterlife.

Who care for ow3. I’m all up for ow8

5 Likes

ow8?

im still waiting for ow69420

3 Likes

I’m really curios to see what they’re do for the prequal- ow0 (sorry I had to XD)

3 Likes

Dragon quest 8 best dragon quest IMO, figures it’ll be the same for ow.

OhnO

2 Likes

They better not make a 3. I’ll be done with them.

I’m hyped for it and all, but to be honest I’m already insulted they’re making a 2, especially seeing as to how they’ve apparently been working on it for awhile.

1 Like

I’m looking for OW -27.
I’m sure there are a lot of people who want to play Baby Mercy.
/j
What did I just write?

2 Likes

If OW2 will do what it is ment to do, im sure high ups will want OW3 to be real.

I would probably be done. Overwatch is a live service game not mario.

I sincerely hope they never make an OW3, especially if making it would entail putting Overwatch in the position it’s been in the last few years where some (or as of the last like year and a half, most) focus is not put on the game people actually have their hands on.

There wont be a OW3, just Micro-transactions and DLCs :cowboy_hat_face::smoking: partner

wonder if there will ever be an actual singleplayer type overwatch game. i wouldnt mind who the protagonist is (tracer probably). i would play it.

You FOOLS!

Don’t you see Overwatch 3 will be called Overwatch trio of jetpack cats?

1 Like

NO.

To hell with “Overwatch 3”

This current content drought sucks, this waiting for OW2 sucks, we’re stuck with the same heroes and maps until OW2 releases which, again, SUCKS.

And, apparently, Overwatch 2’s development is going at a snail’s paste, which is pretty pathetic for a multi billionaire company like Blizzard Entertainement.

You’d think they’d be able to handle their games, it’s like they don’t know how to do their own proper job dude, smh…

But in ow8 we get the infinity sega with Doomfist 3’s gauntlet :frowning:

I really want to see what captain:76 will do.
I miss spidermaker :sob:

1 Like

If OW2 doesn’t live up completely to the initial potential of OW1 and actually get the proper support this time around then I can’t see any future for the series.

Why would they make a third one?

The first one is PVP, and second one is PVE, what would a third one even be??

Yes, and live service games sometimes realise new story that cost money. Depends on the company really, and if they make cash off this, there will be more. If they dont, overwatch might have problems.
There is no win for consumers in this one tbh from my point of view at least.

Overwatch 3 will just be another Half-life 3

EvE: Environment vs Environment.

We’ll get to see Talon Heavies vs Null Sector Behemoths while we just spectate and do nothing.

3 Likes