Once again why did you

Put another tank player on the other team that is 600+ higher SR than me? I’m 3300 right now and they are borderline GM as a tank. In what way is that balanced? A GM tank and a diamond tank arent anywhere close in skill but we have to be in the same game on the same roles? Is that how you push ‘balanced’ matches? No worries, as long as the team SR is remotely the same its balanced? LOLOL. We got rolled btw. Surprise surprise.

Off-peak hours on an off-peak night, stressed queue times, and a lack of players, you should already know this.

2 Likes

Never happened to me before. Not an excuse to make an unfair match

The lack of tank players is to blame imo, sure it isn’t fair, but dude. it happens. The dwindling player base is the issue.

2 Likes

And dude, think about it this way, as I play tank in mid/high silver-mid gold, the amount of “new” accounts I encounter from higher ranked players (not as common as people say, but still not uncommon), I end up playing against some people 1000 SR below me, and as much as 1500 above me, stop whining.

Play to improve, and enjoy, if you aren’t enjoying, maybe you shouldn’t be playing, it is a game after all.

2 Likes

the match took 30 seconds to queue. dont tell me there isnt a player base. a few games after i get plats on my team. OW decides when it wants you to win or lose

explain why i always get high levels on my team vs them all low levels. and yes low levels does make a difference. a 27 in a masters game is obv a smurf thats likely GM

I’m not talking about a lack of DPS/supports, it’s a lack of tanks, I get thrown into games vs Bronze 1100, next game might be against 2800, tanks get tossed into all sorts of matches they don’t belong in.

I have also noticed, every one of your 109 posts on these forums are you complaining, it seems as if you really don’t enjoy playing, maybe you should take a break, life right now is stressful enough, no reason to stress over a game as well.

As for playing against smurfs, it’s like I said, the SR range I play in, is accounts first placements, I see all types of people, from <500 Bronze to T500 players (again very high ranking smurfs are rare, in my rank anyhow), smurfs are a problem I agree.

No it doesn’t, the matchmaker is based on numbers, ultimately you win/lose based on the overall skill and coordination of your team.

1 Like

Tank difference is rough in this game reason for most losses so I can’t see anyway where that game wouldn’t hurt you going against an almost gm tank. Unless your main support is an almost gm as well you didn’t stand a chance. Unfortunate.

You’re within range of playing with 3.8k players.

If you were matched with unreasonable rank disparity, you’re supposed to screenshot the tab screen, copy the replay and submit them to the Blizzard tech staff.

1 Like

bruh get close to masters on tank and play late you’ll get in high sr games all the time. your que took 30 seconds because those supports and dps at a high sr had been queued for an hour 20 minutes. it copped you because it had finally decided it couldn’t find anyone high enough sr. because high sr tank players are non existent compared to the other roles. you should appreciate the chance to test you play! and it’s a free excuse to lose and not feel to bad as well.

1 Like