OMG Patch notes that are actually really good

Best patch I have seen yet. They actually not only buffed/nerfed the right characters, they did it with a scalpel instead of a sledge hammer.

I’m so proud of the balance team right now. They did a good job. :raccoon:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/overwatch-ptr-patch-notes-february-26-2019/308283/2

19 Likes

True, cept they nerfed Ana’s ult by 50 HPS, which, I mean, wut?

Finally.
A buff that Sombra actually needed and people actually asked for.

Also holy moly they’ve buffed Soldier, are we finally getting somewhere?

18 Likes

Ooooooh thats pretty spiffy

Still good, heals enough to where your ult won’t get wasted, and if you hit at least 1 heal afterward they will be fine. They prolly did it to nerf tanks indirectly because of goats.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s strange seeing changes that actually look like they were thought about. Instead of the usual wearing a blindfold dart board buffs/nerfs and sledgehammer nerfs. Don’t know what happened to the balance team but it needs to keep happening.

7 Likes

Hope this patch goes to stage 2 OWL.

3 Likes

Everything but Baptiste seems like actual thought was put into it.
Baptiste just screams “I’m going to be a must pick!”

2 Likes

New champs are usually on the strong side, I’m sure he will get nerfed if he needs it.

#tanknerfs, bruh.
Now it burst heals half a Rein instead of half a D.va.

They did a good job except for poor ol symmetra

I agree. The only characters this affects are heroes with over 250hp, which off the top of my head are only tanks and Torb when he pops Overload.

Probably not- he’s a great main healer but his field has counterplay to it. Not to mention the long cooldowns, the aim required, or the fact that there’s at least 3 weeks of PTR changes before he hits live, and another 2 weeks before he’s in comp.

1 Like